Netwrix sustains steady growth seven years in a row and reports positive Q3 2018 results
Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced outstanding results for Q3, including 32% global sales growth and substantial revenue increases across the financial, government and technology sectors. Other key highlights are inclusion in the Inc.5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., the launch of a Partner Technical Certification Program and participation in world-leading cybersecurity events.
As cyber threats continue to evolve, organizations from the financial, government and technology sectors strive to protect their sensitive data by addressing potential risks before they lead to data breaches. They also need to prove that proper security controls are in place to comply with the strict regulations of GDPR, PCI DSS, FISMA and other standards. We are glad to meet this market demand and provide organizations with a solution that helps them achieve continuous control over their IT environments by monitoring user behaviour and implementing a risk-based approach to cybersecurity,Steve Dickson, CEO of Netwrix.
- Netwrix reported 32% global sales growth compared to Q3 2017, thanks to rapid expansion in the U.S., EMEA and globally.
- Due to growing demand for solutions that enable organizations to secure sensitive data, Netwrix demonstrated strong growth in multiple sectors, including financial services (30%), government (44%) and technology (30%).
- In August, Netwrix was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the 7th year in a row.
- Netwrix added 440 organizations to its customer base, including Hilton Food Group plc, New Zealand Film Commission, Dentistry for Children, and Orange County Rescue Mission.
- In July, Netwrix announced a partnership with REAL Security, a leading value-added distributor in Slovenia and Croatia, to increase Netwrix’s presence in the Adriatic region and meet the market demand for improved data protection and streamlined compliance.
- In September, Netwrix debuted its Partner Technical Certification Program, which enables the technical teams at value-added resellers (VARs), managed service providers (MSPs) and distribution partners worldwide to efficiently sell the Netwrix Auditor platform, streamline their IT services and differentiate themselves from the competition.
- In Q3, Netwrix exhibited at leading IT industry events as a silver sponsor, including Microsoft Ignite 2018 and Black Hat Conference.
Netwrix makes data security easy. Since 2006, Netwrix solutions have been simplifying the lives of security professionals by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data to reduce the risk of a breach, and to detect, respond to and recover from attacks, limiting their impact. More than 13,000 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix solutions to strengthen their security and compliance posture across all three primary attack vectors: data, identity and infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170