Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Expert Advice: How to Stay Off the HIPAA “Wall of Shame”
About this webinar
HIPAA’s “Wall of Shame” lists all breaches that affected at least 500 individuals. In the past two years alone, 394 breaches made the list, almost a half of which was the result of unauthorized access or disclosure. How can you set risk-appropriate access controls and keep your organization off the “wall of shame”?
Watch on-demand webinar as HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg shares a real-world use case and expert advice, including
- How to determine who has access to sensitive data
- How to detect any PHI that surfaces outside of a secure location
- How to demonstrate to auditors that you protect data as required by HIPAA
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene