Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
I'm in the cloud now so... I'm secure right?
About this webinar
For years, organizations based their strategies around building a protected shell to secure their internal IT infrastructure, but with the cloud these shells became obsolete. Cloud services and mobile devices improved productivity but reduced security. So is cloud more or less secure than on-premises infrastructure?
In this webinar John Prescatore and Jeff Melnick discuss some of the potential security issues associated with having a presence in the cloud. Services covered:
- MS Azure and Azure AD
- Amazon Web Services
- MS Exchange and SharePoint Online
- And more
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches