Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
I'm in the cloud now so... I'm secure right?
About this webinar
For years, organizations based their strategies around building a protected shell to secure their internal IT infrastructure, but with the cloud these shells became obsolete. Cloud services and mobile devices improved productivity but reduced security. So is cloud more or less secure than on-premises infrastructure?
In this webinar John Prescatore and Jeff Melnick discuss some of the potential security issues associated with having a presence in the cloud. Services covered:
- MS Azure and Azure AD
- Amazon Web Services
- MS Exchange and SharePoint Online
- And more
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene