||How to change an alert description and title?
||To change the alert description, perform the following steps:
To change the alert title, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Netwrix Auditor -> Managed Objects -> <your_managed_object> -> Active Directory -> Real-time Alerts.
- In the pane at the rigth, clcik Edit next to Description field.
- Type a new description.
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Windows XP / Windows Server 2003: SYSVOL\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Netwrix\AD Change Reporter\Rules
- Windows Vista and above: SYSVOL\ProgramData\NetWrix\AD Change Reporter\Rules
- Open <your_domain_name> folder.
- Locate and open an alert file in Notepad;
- Edit the alert title in the following line: <Name>%title%</Name>, and save the file.
- Restart Netwrix Auditor, or refresh the Active Directory node (right-click the node and select Refresh).