Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to migrate NetWrix Password Expiration Notifier to a different server
|Question||migrate Password Expiration Notifier different server migration|
|Answer||1. Install NetWrix Password Expiration Notifier on a new server.
2. Copy the following data from the old server to the new server:
- the Templates folder from the program installation directory and the user_report_template* files
from the root of the program installation directory (if they were modified)
- the Sessions folder from the program installation directory (profiles settings for basic configurator)
- the Password Expiration Notifier scheduled task located in %systemroot%\tasks
- the NetWrixChangeReporterConfig.xml file
from C:\ProgramData\NetWrix\Management Console
(C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NetWrix\Management Console
for Windows 2003/XP computers).
3. Enter your license details.