Send Knowledge Base Article
The article has been sent to your inbox successfully.
We never share your data
How to migrate NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker to other servers
Migrate move Inactive Users Tracker IUT
KB1228 | Last review: Jul 20, 2017 | Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory | All versions
|Question||How do I migrate NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker to other servers?|
|Answer||1) Install NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker on a new server.
2) Copy the following files to the same location on the new server:
- Data folder (profile settings for basic configurator) from the product installation directory,
- Omitdclist.txt, omitoulist.txt and filter.txt files from the product installation directory,
- NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker scheduled task located in the %systemroot%\tasks folder,
- NetWrixChangeReporterConfig.xml file from C:\ProgramData\NetWrix\Management Console (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NetWrix\Management Console\ for Windows 2003/XP computers).
3) Start the NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker on the new server.
4) Put enter your NetWrix Inactive Users Tracker license to the new server.
Was this information helpful?