Warning Auditing of Object Access Success and Auditing of Account Management Success is not enabled for this Server
||Email reports contain the following warning: “[WARNING] Auditing of Object Access Success and Auditing of Account Management Success is not enabled for this Server”
||If Group Policy is enforced on the monitored servers, it is necessary to set the Audit Object Access policy setting to Success.
||It is recommended to create a Group Policy Object and link it to your servers Organizational Unit.
To do this, perform the following steps:
- Open the Group Policy Management console.
- In the console tree, select the Organizational Unit where your servers reside. On the Action menu, click Create a GPO in this domain and Link it here …
- In the New Group Policy Object dialog box, type Server Configuration Change Reporter for the name of the box (for example) and click OK.
- Select the newly created Server Configuration Change Reporter GPO. On the Action menu, click Edit.
- In the Group Policy Management Editor console tree, expand Computer Configuration / Windows Settings / Security Settings / Local Policies and then click Audit Policy.
- In the Details pane, double-click Audit Object Access.
- On the Security Policy Setting tab of the Audit Object Access Properties dialog box, select the “Success” checkbox and click OK.
- In the Details pane, double-click Audit Account Management.
- On the Security Policy Setting tab of the Audit Account Management Properties dialog box, select the “Success” checkbox, and click OK.
- Click OK.