||You received a Change Summary containing incorrect data or no data at all and you see the following message:
Warning: The NetWrixSQLCRAudit database with audit data does not exist or cannot be accessed.
||The issue can be caused by the following:
- The database was not created on the monitored server.
- The default Data Processing Account under which the data is collected from the monitored SQL Servers was changed.
- The database is in the recovery mode.
- The account, which is assigned the database owner role of the monitored database, has no access to NetWrixSQLCRAudit database.
||To fix the issues, do the following:
- Check if the NetWrixSQLCRAudit database exists on the monitored server.
- Make sure that the account under which NetWrix SQL Server Change Reporter is running has enough privileges on the SQL Server; it must be assigned the db owner role for this database.
- Grant all db owners of the monitored databases rights to write into the NetWrixSQLCRAudit database. Alternatively, replace all accounts with db owner role by the account under which NetWrix SQL Server Change Reporter is run.