||You received a Change Summary containing incorrect data or no data at all. You also see the following message:
"Warning: The NetwrixSQLCRAudit database with audit data does not exist or cannot be accessed".
||Review the possible causes of this issue:
- The database was not created and does not exist on the monitored server.
- The default Data Processing Account used to collect data from the monitored SQL Servers was changed.
- The database is in the recovery mode.
- The account, which is assigned the database owner role of the monitored database, has no access to the NetwrixSQLCRAudit database.
||Depending on the issue cause, try one of the following solutions:
- Check if the NetwrixSQLCRAudit database exists on the monitored server.
- Make sure that the account under which Netwrix Auditor is running has enough privileges on the SQL Server. Make sure it is assigned the db_owner role.
- Grant all db_owners of the monitored databases rights to write into the NetWrixSQLCRAudit database. Alternatively, replace all db_owner accounts with the account under which Netwrix Auditor runs.
In SQL Server Management Studio, right-click the monitored database and select Properties navigate to the Options tab. Make sure that the Compatibility level is set to the SQL Server version that is currently running.