||How do I install individual features for Netwrix Auditor?
||When running the Netwrix Auditor installation wizard, you can check the windows temporary files directory to install separate features.
- Open the Netwrix Auditor installation executable
- When it asks if you to Unpack, click Yes
- The main installation wizard will pop-up, leave this window open
- Go to %temp% or the local temp directory for the current user logged in
- There should be a folder named RarSFX0, open this folder
- Open the Modules folder
- Here you will find setup msi files for each of the features(adcrfull, fscrfull, iutfull, etc)
- Run the specific msi for the feature you need to install
- After you have installed the feature(s) you want, you can close out of the Netwrix Auditor installation wizard.