Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
How to Upgrade to Netwrix Auditor 6.0
|Question||How to upgrade to Netwrix Auditor 6.0 from version 5.0.x|
|Answer||1. Download Netwrix Auditor 6.0.
2. Open the Netwrix Auditor console. For each of the enabled features under all of your Managed Objects, make sure that the data collection status is not Running. To do this select the Managed Object and on the right hand side click the General tab if it is not already selected. If the data collection is in progress, wait until the task completes and then disable the feature. To disable a feature select that feature underneath the Managed Object and uncheck the enable box in the right pane.
3. Close all Netwrix Auditor Windows.
4. Run the installation package
5. Click Install.
6. Follow the instructions of the setup wizard.
Note: When upgrading from Netwrix Auditor 5.0.80 and below, do not change the program installation path on the Installation Folder step of the wizard, otherwise your current configuration may be lost.
7. Netwrix Auditor shortcuts will be added to the Start menu and the Netwrix Auditor console will open.
Note: When upgrading from Netwrix Auditor 5.0.80 and below, the list of installed programs may contain multiple entries for the Inactive User Tracking, Password Expiration Alerting and VMware auditing features. This does not affect the product operability. Uninstall the older versions of the programs.