Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Auditor Community Demo
About this webinar
In this product demo designed for small businesses, a Netwrix expert will guide you through the key functionality of Netwrix Auditor, with a focus on Active Directory, Windows File Servers and Windows Server.
Discover how to:
- Get notified about high-risk activity with Alerts on Threat Patterns
- Automate report delivery using Report Subscriptions
- Stay abreast of user activity across multiple systems using Predefined Reports
- Quickly investigate security incidents with the Interactive Search
Active Directory 101: Manage and Maintain AD Domain Services
Once you have your DCs and AD groups set up, it’s time to learn how to configure security policies, maintain AD, and spot changes that could jeopardize security or availability. Watch this webinar to prepare for the second section of Exam 70-742, which is dedicated to continuous management of Active Directory.
During this session, you will learn:
- Techniques for configuring service authentication and account policies
- Methods for maintaining Active Directory
- How to configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- How to detect and investigate improper changes to your Active Directory with Netwrix Auditor