Netwrix Keeps Up its Global Momentum with Enterprise Sales Growth and Regional Expansion
The company’s annual results include considerable year-over-year growth in enterprise sales and global revenues, thanks to valuable product upgrades and cross-industry recognition.
Irvine, CA, February 9, 2017
Netwrix Corporation, the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security, today announced strong 2016 results: 69% growth in the enterprise sector and 40% growth in global revenue compared to 2015. Netwrix also reported substantial growth across North America, France, Asia Pacific and other regions, and market leadership expansion — all by winning customer loyalty, upgrading the Netwrix Auditor platform and gaining recognition from IT industry experts.
"2016 will be marked as a notorious year for the largest data breaches in history so far, from Yahoo and LinkedIn to FriendFinder Networks. Hardly anything will change in 2017: Hacking techniques will continue to evolve, forcing companies to be more vigilant and search for new ways to protect sensitive information. To address this market demand, Netwrix will continue to focus on providing visibility and user behavior analytics to organizations of all sizes to help them gain better control over activity across their complex IT environments," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix.
- Netwrix reports 66% revenue increase in Q4 2016 compared to Q4 2015. The company has also achieved success in the enterprise sector: 69% YoY growth in enterprise sales and 40% growth across the globe.
- Netwrix demonstrated 60% increase in channel sales compared to 2015. Netwrix also showed 73% growth in Asia Pacific, 91% growth in Italy, 55% in the DACH region, 41% growth in the U.S. and unprecedented 455% growth in France.
- In April 2016, the company launched Netwrix Auditor 8.0 with support for hybrid cloud environments. In October 2016, it released Netwrix Auditor 8.5, which further extends visibility into hybrid cloud infrastructures and enables detection and investigation of abnormal user behavior.
"Netwrix Auditor has helped us on a number of occasions to proactively deal with potential security incidents, such as a sub-contractor’s violation of permissions, and minimize user impact on our security," said John Adams, IT Director, Washington County Information Systems Department. "Netwrix Auditor’s reports and the Interactive Search feature provide detailed information about issues and enable the team to resolve them faster, before they impact user productivity and stifle business activity. Now we can easily identify anomalies and coordinate with IT staff to understand whether they were planned or might be problematic."
Partnerships and integrations
- Netwrix established partnerships with Runexy (Japan), e92plus (UK) and UBM (Benelux) to proactively address local market needs for security and compliance.
- Netwrix extended the support of hybrid and cloud environments by announcing integration with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- In addition to its HP ArcSight certification, Netwrix announced integration with other leading SIEM systems (Splunk, IBM QRadar, Solarwinds LEM, Intel Security, LogRhythm and Alien Vault USM) to help customers fully leverage their existing IT security ecosystems.
- Netwrix launched its one-of-a-kind Add-on Store to ensure smooth integration with an unlimited number of IT systems and applications.
- Netwrix carried out several industry surveys that exposed the major problems of IT pros:
- The 2016 Netwrix Visibility Survey revealed that 75% of organizations have limited visibility into their IT environments and 67% of companies lack insight into user activities.
- The 2016 IT Risks Survey found that less than 17% of organizations are confident about their ability to beat cyber risks.
- The 2016 Cloud Security Survey showed that 70% of organizations are concerned about the security and privacy of data and systems in the cloud.
- Netwrix appeared in the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies, and received Five-Time Honoree recognition for being on the list for the fifth consecutive year.
- Netwrix was named a finalist in the SC Awards U.S. in two categories — Best Regulatory Compliance Solution and Best Database Security Solution — for the second year in a row.
- Netwrix Auditor was selected as a finalist in the Best Compliance/Vulnerability Assessment Solution category of GSN’s 2016 Homeland Security Awards.
- Netwrix exhibited at major industry events, including RSA Conference, Microsoft Ignite, Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit and Infosecurity Europe.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security. More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or
enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.