Netwrix records its best ever quarter with strong momentum in enterprise sales
The company reports 94% year-to-date growth in enterprise sales and wins numerous customer and industry plaudits
Irvine, CA, November 1, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security, today announced strong results for Q3 2016, including remarkable 94% year-to-date growth in the enterprise sector and a 100% revenue increase across all Netwrix Auditor applications. Key highlights of Q3 also include sustainable growth in EMEA and LATAM, interest in the Netwrix Auditor platform from a wider range of industries, and additional industry expert recognition.
"Protecting intellectual property and sensitive customer information is a crucial part of any enterprise's business strategy. In the light of growing cyber threats and the increasing sophistication of attacks, enterprises have to respond to this tough challenge, so the demand for complete visibility into complex IT environments and user activity keeps growing. Netwrix Auditor's user behavior analytics enables customers to detect insider misuse and external attacks in real time, allowing them to respond quickly and effectively to security incidents and helping them to prevent data loss," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix.
- Increased awareness of the importance of greater visibility of user activity has enabled Netwrix to close more enterprise deals in Q3 2016 than during any quarter in the last 4 years, making it the most successful quarter in the company's history.
- Netwrix achieved continued regional expansion, achieving 591% growth in France, 353% growth in Latin America, and 168% growth in the DACH region.
- Netwrix has added more than 300 new companies to its customer base, including Accretive Health, Transatlantic Reinsurance, OCTO DC Government, Cracker Barrel, Sensient Technologies, Surgery Partners, First Financial Bank, Firstsource, U.S. HealthWorks and W.S. Badcock.
- Growing customer loyalty led to considerable revenue growth compared to Q3 2015 across several industries, including healthcare (118%), government (64%), and banking and finance (42%).
"I don’t think it would be possible to earn the rating we consistently receive from regulatory examiners without Netwrix software," said James Brammer, Vice President and CISO, Bank of the South. "The main result we have achieved is visibility. I know what is going on everywhere at once. I know who can do what and who has done what. The Netwrix Auditor platform makes compliance examinations quicker and easier. It would be impossible to complete some of the reporting without it. Now we save at least 40 hours per year."
"While the number of large-scale breaches grows, organizations have increased concerns about protecting their critical assets against cyber threats. We are proud to receive recognition from industry experts and to provide a solution that addresses a wide range of customers’ security, compliance and operational issues. Netwrix Auditor helps organizations stay on the alert for suspicious activities and become more proactive in terms of cyber security, so they can keep their IT infrastructures safe and mitigate potential risks," said Alex Vovk, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix.
- Netwrix appears again on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies, thanks to its 114% growth over three years. It also received Inc. 5000 Five-Time Honoree recognition for being on the list for the fifth consecutive year.
- Netwrix exhibited at Microsoft Ignite 2016, unveiling the newest version of its visibility and governance platform, Netwrix Auditor 8.5, which offers visibility and governance for hybrid cloud IT infrastructures.
- Netwrix Auditor is a finalist in the Cyber Security category for the 2016 Annual High-Tech Innovation Awards.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security. More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.