Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Succeed in ISO/ IEC 27001 Audit Checks
About this webinar
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard applicable to organizations across all industries. Getting certified against it means adopting best practices in establishing an effective information security management system (ISMS) and demonstrating to your stakeholders a commitment to maintain a high level of information security.
During the session you will learn:
• What the key ISO/IEC 27001 requirements are;
• How you can achieve continuous ISO compliance;
• How The Football Pools uses Netwrix Auditor to streamline compliance.
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene