What the California Consumer Privacy Act Means for IT Pros
About this webinar
Once you completed your immense prep work for the GDPR, you probably thought you could relax for a bit. No such luck! A new GDPR-like law was signed in June — the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you think that it won’t impact you because your company isn’t based in California, we have bad news for you: CCPA applies to all organizations that store the personal information of California residents.
If you want to be fully prepared for the new regulation, join GDPR consultant Micah Woolstenhulme and Netwrix VP of Product Management Ilia Sotnikov to learn:
- What the CCPA is and the specific requirements it imposes on organizations
- The similarities and key differences between the CCPA and the GDPR
- The challenges that the CCPA brings to organizations
- The measures you can take now to deal with these challenges
Vice President, Product Management
Behind the Scenes: 4 Ways Your Organization Can Be Hacked
If you had a hacker sneaking around your network right now, how would you know? In this webinar, Brian Johnson from 7 Minute Security will reveal some of the top security gaps that attackers can use to breach an organization’s IT perimeter. Then Jeff Melnick from Netwrix will show how Netwrix Auditor can catch attackers red-handed before they can take control of your systems.
The session will uncover:
- How to access a network using a foothold on a compromised machine
- How to gain remote physical access using a hacking tool such as LAN Turtle
- How to brute-force a local workstation’s admin account
- How to detect suspicious activity in its early stages to prevent a breach
Come see what some real-world attacks look like — and how to stop them in their tracks!