Netwrix USB Blocker enforces centralized access control to prevent unauthorized use of removable media that connects to computer USB ports, for example, memory sticks, removable hard disks, iPods, and more. USB port access control is a very important aspect of your endpoint security, no matter how good your antivirus and firewall are. The USB device lockdown protects your network against malware and prevents theft of sensitive corporate data.
The product relies on built-in Group Policy mechanisms and seamlessly integrates into your existing environment. Another advantage of the product is simplicity: only a couple of mouse clicks to get the work done. And the most exciting of all, the software is free of charge.
Features and benefits:
- Hardens endpoint security
- Enables egulatory compliance, such as SOX, GLBA, and HIPAA
- Simple point-and-click deployment
- Freeware! Saves your IT bucks for other projects
- Read all features and benefits >