Netwrix announces significant milestones and revenue achievements for 2013
Irvine, CA, February 4, 2014
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today announced growth achievements for 2013, surpassing company expectations across all operational areas as it successfully delivers on the demand for innovative change and configuration auditing software in support of increasing security and compliance requirements. For Netwrix, 2013 was marked by a number of strategic milestones including rapid customer adoption, continued revenue growth year-over-year, a growing portfolio of industry accolades and awards and an expanded executive leadership team of industry veterans.
As organizations of all sizes work to meet growing security and compliance demands, change and configuration auditing has become a "bread and butter" requirement to ensure that organizational policies are properly adhered to. Knowing precisely what's changing, and who changed what and when, is at the core of a secure, compliant IT infrastructure.
Hundreds of organizations, including AAA Life Insurance Company, ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, Cayman Islands Government, In-N-Out Burger, Northrop Grumman Corp., PEMCO Insurance, ThyssenKrupp, U.S. Department of Energy and Weightwatchers selected Netwrix's award-winning software solutions during 2013 to implement change and configuration auditing processes they need to remain in control of their environment and its policies.
As it successfully responded to the auditing requirements of organizations across all market categories, Netwrix achieved the following company milestones during 2013:
- Achieved record sales growth, marking its best Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 in company history. Thus, ever since the company's inception, each new fiscal quarter has been better than the previous corresponding period.
- Posted record year-over-year international growth worldwide, in regions such as the United Kingdom, EMEA, Asia and Latin America.
- Released major updates to its flagship solution, Netwrix Auditor 5.0, including new user interface functionality, simplified product deployment, and new audit data analysis capabilities.
- Expanded its executive leadership team with the announcements of Nick Cavalancia as vice president of marketing and Ryan Schertzer as vice president of sales.
- Made password management free for small businesses with up to 100 users with Netwrix Password Manager.
- In total, Netwrix distributed 54,000 copies of its freeware products in 2013.
Netwrix was also recognized with the following industry accolades and awards during 2013:
- Netwrix was ranked as the 113th fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2013 Technology Fast 500.
- Netwrix was recognized as one of the top 100 software companies on the 2013 Inc. 5000 for the 2nd consecutive year.
- Netwrix Auditor received two Gold awards from Windows IT Pro in the "Best Active Directory/Group Policy Product" category and, for the 5th consecutive year, the "Best Auditing/Compliance Product" category.
- Netwrix Auditor was named a finalist in 2014 SC Magazine U.S. Reader's Trust Awards in the "Tech Database Security Solution" category.
- Netwrix was named one of the fastest growing technologies companies in the U.S. by Lead411.
- Netwrix Auditor was voted as WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Award winner in the "Group Policy Management" category.
- Netwrix Auditor won two 2013 CODiE Awards.
- Netwrix Auditor Suite won five 2013 Information Security's Global Excellence Awards in the Forensics, Fraud Prevention, Auditing, Best Security Software, and Security Products and Solutions for Small Businesses and SOHO categories.
- Netwrix Auditor received five out of five stars in Petri.co.il lab review.
- Netwrix Tech Support was among other major vendors, including Microsoft, to receive honors from the readers at Windows IT Pro in the "Best Tech Support" category.
"Our significant performance throughout 2013 is continued proof that our change and configuration auditing solutions are must-have products for today's organizations," said Michael Fimin, CEO, Netwrix. "We are a unique vendor in the huge marketplace as no one focuses on change and configuration auditing as extensively as Netwrix. In 2014, you will see exponential achievements from Netwrix as we leverage the expertise of our expanded executive team to capitalize on the dramatic, worldwide growth opportunity in front of us. We are perfectly positioned with the innovative technology, experienced leadership and global reach we need to profit from this great market demand."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, offering the most simple, efficient and affordable IT infrastructure auditing solutions with the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications available today. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has grown to have more than 160,000 customers worldwide, and is ranked in the Top 100 US software companies in the 2013 Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.