Over 8,000 customers rely
on Netwrix Auditor
Netwrix Auditor Platform
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid IT environments. The unified IT audit platform provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behavior and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
Need visibility and governance for other IT systems? Visit the Netwrix Auditor Add-on Store to find free add-ons based on a RESTful API.
If you need visibility and control, don’t settle for the tools of yesterday
Unlike other vendors, Netwrix focuses exclusively on providing complete visibility for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid IT environments. The sharp focus enables us to offer much more robust functionality than legacy change auditing tools. Over 160,000 IT departments worldwide have already chosen Netwrix Auditor over change auditing software.
Why choose Netwrix Auditor?
- Provides clear, actionable information about every user action, without the noise associated with native auditing tools and legacy change auditing software
- Is a truly integrated platform, in stark contrast to multiple, hard-to-integrate, standalone change auditing tools from other vendors
- Operates in agentless mode so it never degrades performance or causes downtime
- Includes first-class, U.S.-based customer support with a satisfaction rate of 97%
- Offers fast, 15-minute deployment with virtual and cloud deployment options
- Provides endless ecosystem integration capabilities through a RESTful API
Delivering visibility for security and compliance is our core competency
David Sewoke, Operations Team Leader
The avalanche of recent WannaCry Ransomware attacks proves that cybercriminals have been successful in creating new techniques and deceptive tactics that easily outpace traditional perimeter security. Under these conditions, what is your security plan to detect the threats that are already inside?
Join our webinar and learn how to:
- Detect ransomware attacks like WannaCry once they are inside
- Bring context to the data your SIEMs and other tools are already collecting
- Gain true visibility into what’s really happening in your IT infrastructure
All attendees will be automatically entered in a contest to win a Ticketmaster gift card!
-Windows IT Pro Magazine