Over 8,000 customers rely
on Netwrix Auditor
Netwrix Auditor Platform
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid IT environments. The unified IT audit platform provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behavior and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
Need visibility and governance for other IT systems? Visit the Netwrix Auditor Add-on Store to find free add-ons based on a RESTful API.
If you need visibility and control, don’t settle for the tools of yesterday
Unlike other vendors, Netwrix focuses exclusively on providing complete visibility for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid IT environments. The sharp focus enables us to offer much more robust functionality than legacy change auditing tools. Over 160,000 IT departments worldwide have already chosen Netwrix Auditor over change auditing software.
Why choose Netwrix Auditor?
- Provides clear, actionable information about every user action, without the noise associated with native auditing tools and legacy change auditing software
- Is a truly integrated platform, in stark contrast to multiple, hard-to-integrate, standalone change auditing tools from other vendors
- Operates in agentless mode so it never degrades performance or causes downtime
- Includes first-class, U.S.-based customer support with a satisfaction rate of 97%
- Offers fast, 15-minute deployment with virtual and cloud deployment options
- Provides endless ecosystem integration capabilities through a RESTful API
Delivering visibility for security and compliance is our core competency
David Sewoke, Operations Team Leader
It’s wise to assume that your IT environment will experience a breach, sooner or later. This approach helps organizations build up-to-date IT security strategies that go beyond fortifying your perimeter to focus on quickly detecting breaches and limiting their impact. How much of a difference does early detection make? According to the Ponemon Institute’s “Cost of a Data Breach” study, breaches that were identified within 100 days cost an average of $5.83 million. However, when intruders were able to dwell in the IT infrastructure longer than that, the average cost shot up to $8.01 million — nearly 40% higher.
Join our new webinar and learn:
- How to detect abnormal user behavior that might result in data loss
- How to mitigate the risk of data theft
- How to minimize the damage an attacker can do
-Mike Elpers, IT Infrastructure Manager, Sedgwick County Division of Information & Operations