Detect & Investigate Abnormal User Behavior with 360-degree Visibility
Introducing Netwrix Auditor 8.5. The only visibility and governance platform
for hybrid cloud security
Over 8,000 customers rely
on Netwrix Auditor
Netwrix Auditor Platform
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid cloud IT environments. The unified IT audit platform provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behavior and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
Need visibility and governance for other IT systems? Visit the Netwrix Auditor Add-on Store to find free add-ons based on a RESTful API.
If you need visibility and governance, don't settle for the tools of yesterday
Unlike other vendors, Netwrix focuses exclusively on providing complete visibility and governance for hybrid cloud IT environments. The sharp focus enables us to offer much more robust functionality than legacy change auditing tools. Over 160,000 IT departments worldwide have already chosen Netwrix Auditor over change auditing software.
Why choose Netwrix Auditor?
- Provides clear, actionable information about every user action, without the noise associated with native auditing tools and legacy change auditing software
- Is a truly integrated platform, in stark contrast to multiple, hard-to-integrate, standalone change auditing tools from other vendors
- Operates in agentless mode so it never degrades performance or causes downtime
- Includes first-class, U.S.-based customer support with a satisfaction rate of 97%
- Offers fast, 15-minute deployment with virtual and cloud deployment options
- Provides endless ecosystem integration capabilities through a RESTful API
Delivering visibility for security and compliance is our core competency
David Sewoke, Operations Team Leader
Compliance standards and regulations are complex and tell you everything about various requirements, but nothing about how to fulfill them. So how does one survive an IT audit?
In this webinar, you’ll learn about top control processes that you need to take care of either as a matter of best practice or as core components of any IT compliance. These are the areas that would probably be the most scrutinized by an auditor and will require evidence that supports the establishment and effectiveness of enabled policies and procedures.
-Windows IT Pro Magazine