Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Cyber Chief Magazine
Cyber Chief Magazine is a free publication for forward-thinking IT executives who want to map out effective strategies and adopt new processes while staying ahead of the tech curve.
This edition sheds light on the actors who threaten your data security and provides the preventive measures you can — and should — take before you suffer real damage.
- Top human errors that impact data security
- Five ways to simplify third-party risk management
- How to prevent intellectual property theft by insiders
- Who is to blame for data breaches?
This edition of Cyber Chief Magazine provides the top IT security trends that will define the way organizations address cybersecurity risks in 2019.
- Top IT security trends in 2019
- Lessons learned from the 3 of world’s biggest data breaches
- How to create an effective information security risk management program
- And more!
This edition shares recommendations for how CISOs can identify the most business-critical security risks and better articulate benefits that executives care about.
- How CISOs should talk to the board
- Four questions CISOs can use to get executive buy-in
- How to calculate return on security investment
This issue delivers a ready-to-use GDPR kit packed full of how-to’s and practical tips that companies need to implement so they don’t end up on the wrong side of an audit.
- 5 Expert Tips to Ensure Compliance in 2018 (and Beyond)
- GDPR Confusion: 7 Common Myths Busted
- How to Jump-Start GDPR Risk Assessment
- GDPR Fines: What Should You Expect?
In this issue, we’ll help you gain a deeper understanding of the insider threat problem and provide you with a set of tactics and strategies to mitigate this looming threat.
- Top 4 IT Security Trends to Keep an Eye On
- Top 5 Threat Actors to Put Your Business in Danger
- The Human Factor: Are Employees Part of the Ransomware Problem
- Insider Threat Detection: 10 Techniques for Top-to-Bottom Defense