Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix announces fiscal quarter results: the best Q1 in the company history
Tremendous growth continues, new releases and numerous industry awards
Irvine, CA, April 23, 2014
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today announced record results for Q1 2014, with a year-over-year growth of 19% for the quarter. This continues the company’s trend of delivering successive growth, quarter-over-quarter, every year since its inception. Netwrix also marked two new milestones during Q1 2014 by closing the largest deal in the company history and achieving exceptional revenue growth of 140% for the EMEA region.
Key milestones from Q1 2014 include:
- Netwrix acquired several hundreds of new customers and even more existing customers expanded their investment with Netwrix during the quarter
- Netwrix’s customer support received a 100% customer satisfaction rating
- Average sales price (ASP) increased by 10% during the quarter
- Netwrix released six new auditing solutions for Active Directory, file servers, Exchange, SQL Server, VMware, Windows Server
- 140% revenue growth in the EMEA region
Netwrix also received a number of industry honors during Q1 2014 including:
- Netwrix Auditor was recognized as the best-in-class change auditing solution by Petri IT Knowledgebase
- For the second consecutive year, Netwrix Auditor collected the top award in the Auditing category from Info Security Products Guide
- Netwrix Auditor was selected the winner in the Event Log Monitoring category of the WindowSecurity.com Readers' Choice Awards
- Netwrix Auditor was selected the winner in the Network Monitoring category of the WindowsNetworking.com Readers' Choice Awards
- Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server was named among SC Magazine Awards' 2014 winners in Best Database Security Solution category
Underscoring Netwrix’s success during the quarter, customers of Netwrix Auditor continue to praise the product for its value and effectiveness.
"The evaluation of Netwrix Auditor was the fastest way for us to see the value it would bring to meet our change auditing needs. The number of systems supported and features within Netwrix Auditor was impressive," said Homer Black, Technical Services Group Supervisor in California Highway Patrol. "CHP was quickly able to see Netwrix Auditor’s ability to meet their auditing requirements by tracking modifications made to their Active Directory, Exchange servers, Windows servers, SQL servers and file servers."
"When we implemented Netwrix Auditor we got a very easy to use solution to tell us the who/what/when/where details for all changes, easily saving us hours of investigative work tracking down who made a speciﬁc change," explained Jeff Salisbury, Director of Global IT Operations Belkin. "Being able to automate daily change reports has been very useful."
"The growth in this quarter was very well expected," said Michael Fimin, CEO of Netwrix Corporation. "There is a rising demand for technologies that can be used to proactively prevent security breaches, such as those that happened at Target and other major retailers. Compliance requirements are also not getting less complicated. Change and configuration auditing addresses both and Netwrix is positioned for continued expansion on the growing market for years to come due to our extensive focus on solving security and compliance challenges and our ability to deliver the broadest coverage of supported systems."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, offering the most simple, efficient and affordable IT infrastructure auditing solutions with the broadest coverage of audited systems and applications available today. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has grown to offer products that are used by more than 160,000 companies worldwide, and is ranked in the Top 100 US software companies in the 2013 Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.