2020 Cyber Threats Report
We have asked 937 professionals about how the pandemic changed the IT risk landscape. The study revealed that every fourth organization believes they are at greater cybersecurity risk now than before the pandemic. The most common incidents reported since transition to remote work were dependent on the human factor and included phishing, admin mistakes and improper data sharing by employees.
of CISOs admit they sacrificed cybersecurity to quickly enable employees to work remotely.
of organizations reported at least one phishing attack during the first three months of the pandemic.
of respondents suffered a ransomware or other malware attack since transition to remote work.
Content in this issue
- Executive summary
- WFH Impact on the Threat Landscape
- Shift in Cyber Security Concerns
- Security Incidents Since WFH Began
- Reporting on the State of Security
- Appendix 1: Findings by Vertical
- Appendix 2: Findings by Geographical Region
- Appendix 3: Findings by Country
- Appendix 4: Survey Demographics