Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
5 Expert Tips to Overcome Compliance Challenges
About this webinar
Passing your compliance audits is critical. After all, failures can lead to stiff penalties, damage to your organization’s reputation, and even dismissal of CIOs or other staff members. To help you avoid these unpleasant consequences and keep your IT environment secure, we’ve assembled expert advice and tips on how to:
- Quickly comply with new requirements or regulations
- Prepare for compliance audits with far less effort and expense
- Demonstrate to auditors that you can protect data as required by regulations
Securing Your Network Devices in the Era of Cyber Threats
The last several years have seen a massive proliferation of network devices. Despite their benefits, any single device could act as an entry point for hackers or malware. Network administrators must take a hard look at routers, access points, IoT devices and a variety of other network devices to safeguard them from cyber threats. The result can be clear visibility into network activity for maximum security and performance. In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies for performing device risk assessments.
- Methods to spot and remediate unauthorized changes or change errors.
- Why identity is a critical factor in maintaining device security.
- Actionable strategies you can use right now to secure your network devices.