Netwrix Releases Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0
Active Directory auditing with real-time alerting, snapshot reporting, improved technology, enhanced reporting engine and much more
Paramus, NJ, July 14, 2011
- Netwrix Corporation today announced the long-anticipated release of the new version of Active Directory Change Reporter. The product automates auditing of who changed what, when and where in Active Directory, Group Policy and MS Exchange, for security and compliance purposes (including GRC).
- Version 7.0 of the Active Directory Change Reporter includes many new major features that make this the most complete Active Directory auditing solution available in the industry. Major new features include:
- Real-time alerting on Active Directory changes – customizable e-mail notifications when something critical changes in AD (e.g. Domain Admins group or AD schema).
- Active Directory report subscriptions – scheduled delivery of e-mail reports (daily, weekly, monthly) with customizable filters.
- Active Directory snapshot reporting to report on Active Directory contents (AD "snapshots"), e.g. "All members of Domain Admins group as of December 31, 2010".
- Enterprise-level auditing scalability, designed to support world’s largest Active Directory deployments with millions of users and thousands of domain controllers.
- Agent-less and agent-based Active Directory auditing - both modes offer the highest level of flexibility to balance between scalability and lightweight operation.
- Integration with 3rd party SIEM solutions, that enables Active Directory auditing on RSA enVision®, ArcSight®, Novell® Sentinel™, IBM Tivoli® and other systems.
- Integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, that enables full-featured Active Directory auditing in SCOM.
- AuditAssurance™ Technology that consolidates audit data from multiple independent sources and detects changes even if one or more of the sources does not contain all relevant data.
- And more features – read the full list.
- Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0 is available in Freeware and Enterprise editions (see side-by-side comparison of editions). A free 20-day evaluation of the Enterprise edition is available.
- Active Directory Change Reporter is a part of Netwrix Change Reporter Suite, a modular auditing platform that supports the widest variety of IT systems and applications, such as MS Exchange, VMware, file servers, database servers, network devices, SharePoint and more. Each module can be purchased separately.
Michael Fimin, President and CEO, Netwrix Corporation
“Enterprise IT departments have to deal with a dynamic nature of the ever-growing stack of IT infrastructure components, configuring new systems and maintaining configuration of a diverse portfolio of existing systems,” said Fimin. “With the recently added layers of virtualization and cloud computing, which contribute to even greater complexity of the stack, the ability to audit who made what change, when and where in every single system and application, at each layer, is becoming a critical necessity, because otherwise an IT department risks losing control and visibility over its IT infrastructure, resulting in security and compliance issues.”
Alex Vovk, CTO, Netwrix Corporation
“Modular platform architecture and the unmatched coverage of audited systems and applications have already made Netwrix #1 for change auditing,” said Vovk. “Recent enhancements to Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0, such as real-time alerting, snapshot reporting and AuditAssurance™ technology, have significantly enriched Netwrix‘s change auditing capabilities. The long-term technology roadmap of Netwrix is to support auditing of the broadest range of systems, while also providing better business intelligence for the audit data, all in one integrated solution.”
Don Jones, Microsoft MVP
“Netwrix has developed a product suite that offers the broadest product and technology coverage,” said Jones. “Change Reporter‘s functionality is straightforward, and the user interface is intuitive and easy to operate.”
- Tweet this: # New version of Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter: http://url2open.com/7
- Learn more about Netwrix solutions for Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server auditing, VMware auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing, network device auditing and more.
- Attend a free change auditing and compliance webinar to see for yourself why Netwrix is #1 for change auditing
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of Netwrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. This is why Netwrix is #1 for Change Auditing, selected by thousands of satisfied customers around the world. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support most types of IT systems, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, Netwrix Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Paramus, NJ.
© 2011 Netwrix Corporation. All rights reserved. Netwrix is a trademark of Netwrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
RSS Feeds:Netwrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss
Contact Information:Christopher Rich
Senior Director, Product Management
Phone: 1-888-638-9749, ext. 972
Twitter: @ Netwrix