Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Network Products Guide Names Netwrix Change Reporter Suite Winner of 2011 Hot Companies and Best Products AwardNetwrix change auditing solution honored as 2011 Hot Technologies Award-winner
Paramus, NJ, June 10, 2011
- Netwrix Corporation today announced that its Change Reporter Suite has recently been honored as Network Products Guide's Hot Technology of the Year. The honor recognizes Netwrix's commitment to innovation, and the fast-growing influence and significance that Netwrix Change Reporter Suite has established within the industry.
- Netwrix was also nominated for Best New IT Software Company of the Year, Hot Company and Organization of the Year, Best Green IT Solution of the Year, and Best Compliance Product of the Year.
- Netwrix Change Reporter Suite audits and reports changes made to Active Directory, file servers, MS Exchange, SQL Server, virtual machines, SharePoint and more. The Change Reporter Suite provides IT managers and auditors with tracking of who changed what, when and where in IT systems and applications for security and compliance purposes. This award-winning auditing solution features real-time alerts and advanced reporting on every single change made to the entire IT infrastructure, and also integrates directly with Microsoft SCOM and 3rd party SIEM solutions.
Michael Fimin, President and CEO, Netwrix Corporation "Enterprise IT departments have to deal with a dynamic nature of the ever-growing stack of IT infrastructure components, configuring new systems and maintaining configuration of a diverse portfolio of existing systems ," said Fimin. "With the recently added layers of virtualization and cloud computing, which contribute to even greater complexity of the stack, the ability to audit who made what change, when and where in every single system and application, at each layer, is becoming a critical necessity, because otherwise an IT department risks losing control and visibility over its IT infrastructure, resulting in security and compliance issues. Modular platform architecture and the unmatched coverage of audited systems and applications have already made Netwrix #1 for change auditing and winner of the 2011 Hot Technology award. The long-term technology roadmap of Netwrix is to support auditing of the broadest range of systems, while also providing better business intelligence for the audit data, all in one integrated solution."
Don Jones, Microsoft MVP "Netwrix has developed a product suite that offers the broadest product and technology coverage," said Jones. "The functionality is straightforward, and the user interface is intuitive and easy to operate."
- Tweet this: #Netwrix Change Reporter Suite Wins 2011 Hot Technology of the Year Award http://bit.ly/mRa681.
- Learn more about Netwrix solutions for Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server and storage appliance auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing, network device auditing and more.
- Attend a live webinar to see for yourself why Netwrix is #1 for change auditing.
About Network Products Guide Awards
As industry's leading technology research and advisory publication, Network Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology. You will discover a wealth of information and tools in this guide including the best products and services, roadmaps, industry directions, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit www.networkproductsguide.com.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of Netwrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. This is why Netwrix is #1 for Change Auditing, selected by thousands of satisfied customers around the world. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support most types of IT systems, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, Netwrix Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Paramus, NJ.
© 2011 Netwrix Corporation. All rights reserved. Netwrix is a trademark of Netwrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Netwrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss