The demand for Data Discovery and Classification tools helps Netwrix exceed its Q2 2018 target
Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced outstanding results for Q2 2018. The company’s results indicate substantial growth across several industry verticals, such as consumer goods (172%), education (68%) and government (53%). Other key highlights include a major product update, the appointment of new CEO Steve Dickson and the launch of a new channel enablement strategy.
The deadline for GDPR compliance has already passed, so now companies have to prove that they comply with all the requirements in order to avoid huge fines and loss of customer loyalty. Data discovery and classification (DDC) solutions can help organizations identify all the regulated data they have, who has access to them and which files are the most sensitive. We are ready to meet the growing interest in DDC tools with a solution that empowers customers to gain a high-level view of what’s going on with their sensitive data to improve the effectiveness of their security strategies and reduce cyber threats.Market momentum
Steve Dickson, CEO of Netwrix
- In April 2018, Netwrix announced a new product update: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition. It provides visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access them and who uses them to help companies mitigate the risk of data breaches and prove the effectiveness of their security controls.
- Netwrix demonstrated 36% year-over-year growth overall, thanks to rapid expansion both in the U.S. and globally.
- Due to growing demand for solutions that enable organizations to secure sensitive data, Netwrix demonstrated growth in multiple sectors, including consumer goods (172%), education (68%), government (53%), finance (47%) and technology (32%).
- In April 2018, Netwrix’s Board of Directors appointed Steve Dickson as Chief Executive Officer. With his experience in leading world-class software organizations, Dickson will guide Netwrix through rapid growth as it pursues a global expansion strategy.
- Netwrix added more than 440 organizations to its customer base, including Eastern Arizona College, Hwa Chong International Institution, Lakeview School District and King's Hawaiian.
- In May 2018, Netwrix announced a new channel enablement strategy that provides full visibility into the deal registration process as well as a variety of sales and marketing enablement tools to help partners run their businesses faster and better.
- In Q2 2018, Netwrix participated in several major industry events, including RSA Conference in San Francisco (U.S.) and Infosecurity Europe in London (UK).
Netwrix makes data security easy. Since 2006, Netwrix solutions have been simplifying the lives of security professionals by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data to reduce the risk of a breach, and to detect, respond to and recover from attacks, limiting their impact. More than 13,000 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix solutions to strengthen their security and compliance posture across all three primary attack vectors: data, identity and infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170