Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Group Policy Changes - What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
About this webinar
Group Policy is more important than ever. One errant change, and 1, 2 or 1000 machines may not be in compliance any longer. Windows has some built in protections to tell you when Group Policy changes occur, but does it go far enough?
Watch this on-demand webinar as Jeremy Moskowitz, one of only twelve Microsoft Group Policy MVPs in the world, explains how to overcome the limitations of built-in Windows tools and answers the questions about managing Group Policy changes:
- Who can make changes to your Group Policy?
- What audit data is available to you?
- How can you detect improper changes made by IT staff?
Microsoft Group Policy MVP
Tips, Tools and Techniques for Overcoming Data Protection Challenges
Tighter data protection regulations have forced organizations to put data security at the top of their priority list. Join this panel of experts to discover why companies fail to ensure data security and how to avoid the same fate. They will discuss common data protection challenges: intellectual property theft, data loss, data breaches, system disruptions and compliance regulations.
Register now for a dynamic panel discussion:
- Gain expert insight into tools and techniques for improving data security in your organization
- Hear recommendations for how to justify investments in IT security
- Get simple yet effective tips for enhancing data privacy and protection
- Learn the key differences between compliance and security
- Leave the event with a clear and realistic action plan for avoiding data breaches