A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Break in
About this webinar
Today, hacking tools are so easy to find and use that attackers no longer need specialized skills and knowledge; they simply deploy the tool of their choice. As a result, attacks are more frequent than ever, and it’s critical for internal information technology and security teams to spot them quickly. The key to protecting your environment is knowing what types of attacks to look for.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What common attack methods can be used to compromise a network, server or device
- How to identify the threats to your information security space
- How to mitigate the risk of the attacks
- What tools can help you to identify attacks
Netwrix Auditor Product Demo
See what the new Netwrix Auditor 9.6 has to offer, including how you can now classify and secure your data. Join one of our top Netwrix system engineers as he demonstrates how to:
- Quickly identify your biggest security gaps with the interactive Risk Assessment dashboard
- Detect and investigate abnormal behavior with our alerts and Google-like search
- Pass compliance audits with far less effort using our new Data Discovery and Classification feature
- And much more
Sign up for the live demo now!