A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Break in
About this webinar
Today, hacking tools are so easy to find and use that attackers no longer need specialized skills and knowledge; they simply deploy the tool of their choice. As a result, attacks are more frequent than ever, and it’s critical for internal information technology and security teams to spot them quickly. The key to protecting your environment is knowing what types of attacks to look for.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What common attack methods can be used to compromise a network, server or device
- How to identify the threats to your information security space
- How to mitigate the risk of the attacks
- What tools can help you to identify attacks
Top 5 Most Underrated Features of Netwrix Auditor
Some of Netwrix Auditor’s features are well-known and appreciated by our customers. Others, not so much. It’s not that these features aren’t great; rather, it’s that we don’t talk about them much or their benefits are not evident at first sight. We hate to think our customers are missing out on some really cool functionality, so we’ve decided to bring these under-valued features out of the shadows and into the spotlight they deserve.
During this technical session, you’ll learn some great tips, including:
- How to create custom reports and alerts directly from Interactive Search
- How to use role-based access control to improve platform security
- How to use positive/negative working sets to improve classification accuracy
- And much more
Sign up for this webinar now!