Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Break in
About this webinar
Today, hacking tools are so easy to find and use that attackers no longer need specialized skills and knowledge; they simply deploy the tool of their choice. As a result, attacks are more frequent than ever, and it’s critical for internal information technology and security teams to spot them quickly. The key to protecting your environment is knowing what types of attacks to look for.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What common attack methods can be used to compromise a network, server or device
- How to identify the threats to your information security space
- How to mitigate the risk of the attacks
- What tools can help you to identify attacks
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies