A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Break in
About this webinar
Today, hacking tools are so easy to find and use that attackers no longer need specialized skills and knowledge; they simply deploy the tool of their choice. As a result, attacks are more frequent than ever, and it’s critical for internal information technology and security teams to spot them quickly. The key to protecting your environment is knowing what types of attacks to look for.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What common attack methods can be used to compromise a network, server or device
- How to identify the threats to your information security space
- How to mitigate the risk of the attacks
- What tools can help you to identify attacks
Expert Advice: How to Stay Off the HIPAA “Wall of Shame”
HIPAA’s “Wall of Shame” lists all breaches that affected at least 500 individuals. In the past two years alone, 394 breaches made the list, almost a half of which was the result of unauthorized access or disclosure. How can you set risk-appropriate access controls and keep your organization off the “wall of shame”?
Join HIPAA consultant David Ginsberg as he shares a real-world use case and expert advice, including
- How to determine who has access to sensitive data
- How to detect any PHI that surfaces outside of a secure location
- How to demonstrate to auditors that you protect data as required by HIPAA