Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
A Hacker Explains: How Attackers Exploit Office 365 Vulnerabilities
About this webinar
Office 365 has become the platform of choice for document collaboration and sharing. If you’re using Office 365 or planning to migrate there, understanding the types of security attacks you can expect is imperative. Microsoft provides tools for testing your end users by simulating some of the most common attacks, so you can educate them as part of your broader defense strategy.
In this webinar, you’ll discover:
- Some of the most common Office 365 security attacks
- How to use the Attack Simulator to test your end users
- How to spot attacks in early stages so you can take steps to prevent a breach
How to Keep the Personal Data of Citizens Secure
Most of IT pros share a lofty goal: to protect all the data that their organization stores. But the truth is, that’s an impossible mission; there’s just too much data. Fortunately, it’s also unnecessary. What organizations really need to do is to find the data that really needs protection, such as the PII of citizens, and secure it properly.
Join our upcoming webinar as Jim Smith, VP of Sales at Netwrix, reveals the common security risks and compliance gaps he’s seen government entities encounter during his 30 years of experience. In addition, Candice Ross, CIO of Central AZ College, will share how Netwrix Auditor helps her department save time and money while achieving regulatory compliance and solidifying the organization’s security posture.
In this webinar, we'll cover how Netwrix Auditor enables you to:
- Understand which data needs protection and how exposed it is
- Review permissions and spot unauthorized access to sensitive information
- Quickly detect and thwart improper insider activity
- Minimize the risk of a data breach by automatically redacting sensitive data from documents
- Demonstrate to auditors the effectiveness of your security policies