The Human Factor: Malicious Insiders vs. Negligent End Users
About this webinar
Breaches resulting from insider misdeeds are front-page news on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the average employee misses a critical common thread across many these stories: that the root cause of the incident was a non-malicious but uninformed person just like them. It’s up to IT pros to understand the techniques attackers use, educate their users to avoid common traps, and take the necessary steps to avoid breaches.
In this webinar, Liam Cleary will explain:
- Common attacks that exploit unwitting end users: websites infected with malware, phishing e-mails, social engineering and so on
- Best practices for increasing the security intelligence of business users
- Ways to avoid data theft by disgruntled workers and corporate spies
Live Demo: Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery & Classification Edition
Meet Netwrix Auditor – Data Discovery and Classification Edition, which provides complete visibility into where sensitive files are, what content is inside them, who can access the files and who actually uses them.
Join us and see how you can:
- Identify and classify the sensitive data you store
- Spot any sensitive data that surfaces outside of a secure location
- Prove the effectiveness of your data security controls to auditors
- And more