Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
The Human Factor: Malicious Insiders vs. Negligent End Users
About this webinar
Breaches resulting from insider misdeeds are front-page news on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the average employee misses a critical common thread across many these stories: that the root cause of the incident was a non-malicious but uninformed person just like them. It’s up to IT pros to understand the techniques attackers use, educate their users to avoid common traps, and take the necessary steps to avoid breaches.
In this webinar, Liam Cleary explains:
- Common attacks that exploit unwitting end users: websites infected with malware, phishing e-mails, social engineering and so on
- Best practices for increasing the security intelligence of business users
- Ways to avoid data theft by disgruntled workers and corporate spies
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene