The Human Factor: Malicious Insiders vs. Negligent End Users
About this webinar
Breaches resulting from insider misdeeds are front-page news on a regular basis. Unfortunately, the average employee misses a critical common thread across many these stories: that the root cause of the incident was a non-malicious but uninformed person just like them. It’s up to IT pros to understand the techniques attackers use, educate their users to avoid common traps, and take the necessary steps to avoid breaches.
In this webinar, Liam Cleary will explain:
- Common attacks that exploit unwitting end users: websites infected with malware, phishing e-mails, social engineering and so on
- Best practices for increasing the security intelligence of business users
- Ways to avoid data theft by disgruntled workers and corporate spies
Compliance in the Cloud: How to Secure Identities and Meet Regulatory Requirements
Cloud technology offers a host of benefits, including flexibility and accessibility. But it also brings new compliance challenges and security risks. Although cloud providers claim that their technology is mature enough to handle any security-related issues, ensuring data integrity in the cloud and proving it to compliance auditors are still top concerns for most organizations.
Join us to get deep insight on:
· How you can share responsibility for IT security with cloud providers
· How to protect the sensitive data you store in the cloud
· How to meet compliance requirements for data in the cloud