Netwrix hits 128% revenue growth in 2014
Milestones during the year included two product releases, major customer wins, and a focus on establishing new partnerships and alliances
Irvine, CA, February 10, 2015
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, announced today record-setting results for 2014. For the second consecutive year, Netwrix marks its continuous expansion, year over year, and posts a 128% growth of its flagship product sales. The overall concern to achieve better IT security resulted in the fast revenue growth for Netwrix in the enterprise sector, which shows a 76% sales increase, year over year.
The expanded Netwrix EMEA team managed to achieve twice as fast revenue growth in the European region compared to the rest of the world, and despite a struggling European economy with a remarkable 118% growth in the DACH region.
Following the addition of John Ross as vice president of strategic alliances, Netwrix successfully strengthened its partner community network and announced several important collaborations:
- Netwrix created MSP Partner Program and launched MSP Portal, which is designed to drive market success for managed service and cloud providers.
- Netwrix announced new partnership with HP Technology Alliance Program, focused on providing HP ArcSight clients with integrated auditing data.
- Netwrix joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner program in order to provide Netwrix customers with extended auditing capabilities in the virtual environment.
As a result of the global concern for security issues, Netwrix managed to meet the market needs and achieve the following milestones:
- Netwrix introduced Netwrix Auditor 6.0 and empowered its customers with detection and prevention of security breaches by delivering complete visibility with Enterprise Overview dashboards and providing comprehensive SharePoint auditing.
- Netwrix later launched Netwrix Auditor 6.5 to enable insider threat detection through the advanced auditing of file servers and storage appliances, thus providing even more visibility into IT systems and ensuring that sensitive data is under permanent control.
"Netwrix has upgraded its auditing software to offer improved visibility to insider threats, while warning of data leaks more quickly," said Jeffrey Schwartz, Redmond Magazine. "The new Netwrix Auditor 6.5 offers deeper monitoring of log files and privileged accounts, which in turn provides improved visibility to changes made across a network, including file servers and file shares."
"The use of analytics and threat intelligence to ferret out complex and stealthy threats from advanced attackers and insiders is improving security for some; automation is improving; and intelligence providers are also helping with the tricky problems of correlating event and threat intelligence data for their customers," stated SANS Analytics and Intelligence Survey 2014. "Overall, these tools and services are providing value to consumers, and they should continue to improve response and visibility over time."
- Netwrix managed to acquire several major customers: Bank of Finland, Blue Cross, Delaware State University, El Paso County, Exxon Mobil Canada, National Weather Service, Paul Weiss, Sabra Dipping, Santander, Texas A&M University, The Farmers and Merchants Bank, TrueCar, USDA, USMC.
"Netwrix Auditor is a helpful solution that allows us to track down changes and gives us peace of mind," said Richard Staats, IT professional at VTM Group. "If more companies were auditing their IT infrastructures, they would be able to have a bird’s-eye view from a centralized place, allowing complete oversight of any change made."
- Netwrix contributed to the IT community by launching the SysAdmin Magazine: a new source of knowledge and a go-to reference about network security.
- Further engaging the IT community, Netwrix has participated in a number of industry events such as Interop, TechEd, and SpiceWorld to share its knowledge and expertise, and accumulate IT pros feedback.
- As a thought leader, Netwrix carried out two industry surveys revealing problems that IT pros face daily. The 2014 State of IT Changes Survey found that the majority of organizations don’t audit changes they make, and in most cases, these changes influence business continuity. The 2014 SIEM Efficiency Survey showed that more than 70% of SMBs exert little effort to ensure complete visibility of their IT infrastructures with SIEM; those that do, still don’t receive complete information and experience security incidents.
Netwrix was also recognized by a number of industry thought leaders and received 17 new awards in 2014, increasing the total number of awards to 70:
- Netwrix Corporation made the 2014 Inc. 5000 list for the third time in a row with a three-year sales growth of 251%.
- Netwrix has been ranked the 165th fastest-growing company and the 82nd fastest-growing software company in Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500™ Ranking for the second consecutive year.
- Netwrix has been named to the 2014 Software 500 list of the world’s 500 largest software and service providers, along with IBM, Oracle, Apple, and Microsoft.
- Netwrix Auditor received the 2014 SC Awards US Finalist recognition in the Best Database Security Solution category.
- Netwrix Auditor was recognized thrice by Info Security Products Guide 2014 Global Excellence Awards in Security Products and Solutions for Medium and Large Enterprise categories and in the Auditing category.
- Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory has received a great review by SC Magazine.
- Netwrix Auditor was recognized by the 2014 Annual Redmond Third-Party Reader's Choice Awards in the Group Policy Management category
- Netwrix Blog was named as one of the 50 Must-Read IT Blogs.
"Against a backdrop of increasing security breaches protecting the integrity of sensitive data becomes one of the highest priorities,"said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Placing data storage responsibility on cloud and managed service providers gives organizations an opportunity to increase performance and take advantage of technologies to streamline their business processes but leads to a loss of control. We believe that organizations have to be armed with mission-critical information about security threats they might face to overcome the data leak trend, and Netwrix is on the cutting edge of delivering the technology to meet this need."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing solutions, delivers complete visibility into who did what, when and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This strengthens security, streamlines compliance and optimizes operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is named to the Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software is used by 160,000 users worldwide.
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.