Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix announces 155% enterprise sales growth in Q1 2016
The first fiscal quarter has finished with explosive revenue increase, success in enterprise sales and steady growth across the U.S. and worldwide
Irvine, CA, April 28, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, a provider of IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, today announced outstanding results for Q1 2016, which demonstrate 155% growth of enterprise sales and impressive 20x growth of MSP sales compared to Q1 2015. The key highlights also include considerable revenue increase in the U.S., France, Benelux, Asia and India, remarkable renewal rates, new partnerships and professional recognition from top industry experts.
"Although enterprises are generally more prepared for cyber threats than small businesses, the number of data breaches affecting large companies is still high," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Culprits tend to take advantage of complicated IT infrastructures of large companies that have a lot of active users continuously accessing critical systems and sensitive data. To ensure security and prevent data breaches enterprises need to establish rigorous control over security changes and data access, as well as gain complete visibility into user behavior across all levels of IT environment."
- The steady interest of large organizations toward IT auditing has resulted in 155% growth of enterprise sales compared to Q1 2015, while the revenue in the U.S. has increased by 40%. The sustainable development of the Netwrix MSP program resulted in remarkable 2021% growth of MSP sales quarter-over-quarter.
- The channel-led Go-To-Market strategy powered the increase in channel sales by 101%. Netwrix also demonstrated outstanding regional growth, including France (5372%), Asia (410%), India (110%) and Benelux and Nordics (141%).
- Netwrix renewals team has reported the best Q1 quarter in company’s history and growing customer loyalty, with 51% growth of renewal revenues year-over-year.
- Netwrix has increased its customer base adding 250 new clients, including Fortune 1000 corporations. New customer names are Coca-Cola Beverages, Old Dominion Freight Line, Rent-A-Center, WSP Group, DeVry University, Grand port de Marseille, Tata Group, Société Générale, Andreessen Horowitz and others.
"Netwrix has always been focused on providing its customers with visibility and governance of their IT infrastructures," said said John Ross, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Netwrix. "The Q1 growth rates are the result of both successful product development and the company’s effective partnering strategy. Interoperability of Netwrix Auditor with the most critical systems and platforms, as well as close collaboration with global partners allow Netwrix to strengthen security of its customers and tackle their greatest concerns, from mitigating cyber risks to passing compliance audits and increasing operational efficiency."
- Netwrix extended its presence in the Asia-Pacific region by establishing a partnership with Runexy, a Japanese integrated systems solutions provider and distributor.
- Netwrix announced its participation in the CenturyLink Cloud Marketplace Provider Program. This partnership allows the integration of Netwrix Auditor with the CenturyLink Cloud platform and empowers its users with deep visibility into cloud infrastructure.
Netwrix Research Lab
Netwrix carried out two industry surveys that identified the most pressing challenges for IT professionals and discovered how IT auditing can help businesses.
- The 2016 SIEM Survey revealed that 81% of IT pros are not completely satisfied with SIEM products, and 69% of IT pros are looking for solutions to cut SIEM costs.
- The 2016 Netwrix Customer Survey showed that organizations use IT auditing mainly for mitigating security risks, facilitating compliance audits and generating reports. It also revealed that 96% of Netwrix Auditor customers are satisfied with the solution and would recommend it to other IT pros.
- Netwrix Auditor has been selected as a finalist in the Best SME Security Solution category for the SC Magazine Excellence Awards 2016 Europe.
- Netwrix Auditor has been honored as a Silver Winner in the Auditing category at the 2016 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards.
- Netwrix Auditor was reviewed by SC Magazine and received high scores for ease of use, performance, documentation and support.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation provides IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, including who changed what, when and where each change was made, and who has access to what. Over 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to audit IT infrastructure changes and data access, prepare reports required for passing compliance audits, and increase the efficiency of IT operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 70 industry awards and was named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.