Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Auditor now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Netwrix's leading visibility and governance platform empowers Microsoft Azure users with complete visibility in the cloud
Irvine, CA, June 21, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments, announced today that Netwrix Auditor is now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace. This enables customers to move to the cloud with confidence and gain rigorous control over the entire cloud environment to maintain security and meet compliance requirements. Netwrix has already offered a solution for Office 365 and AWS services to ensure visibility into cloud-based environments.
As both private and public organizations strive for the better scalability, reliability and efficiency of IT operations, more and more of them consider various cloud options. However concerns regarding data integrity still hinder cloud adoption, says Netwrix 2015 Cloud Security Survey. Facing nearly the same risks, around 30% of organizations name advanced facilities for security and data privacy the key factor that would change their opinion and encourage cloud migration.
Netwrix Auditor offers the following benefits for Microsoft Azure customers:
- Complete visibility in the cloud. Advanced analytics capabilities provide organizations with a complete overview of what is going on in their hybrid and cloud environment, while powerful security analytics enables them to conduct comprehensive root cause analysis and accelerate threat detection. This ensures rigorous control over companies’ most critical assets, simplifies compliance efforts and increases efficiency of IT operations.
- Fast and simple deployment. Netwrix Auditor works out-of-the-box and provides all prerequisites, e.g. Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL Server Express, .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and GPMC preinstalled to ensure fast deployment and decrease time to value.
- Flexible licensing. Netwrix offers two licensing models for Netwrix Auditor on Azure: BYOL (bring your own license) or an hourly subscription license based on the number of users.
- Comprehensive customer service. Customers with Netwrix Auditor deployments on Microsoft Azure get high-speed technical support for business-critical issues over the phone or email in 24/7 mode.
- Availability. The Netwrix Auditor platform on Azure sets no limits on customers’ geographical location and can be deployed from any region in the world.
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid-cloud IT environments in order to protect sensitive data regardless of its location. It supports a wide range of systems and is empowered with RESTful API to deliver visibility and control across the entire hybrid IT infrastructure in a unified way. The platform provides cross-system security analytics to detect anomalies in user behavior and investigate threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
"Security of hybrid IT environments becomes one of the most pressing issues for organizations," said Alex Vovk, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Despite the rapid development of cloud technology, lack of visibility and access control remain the main issues that prevent organizations from fearlessly moving their assets to the cloud. Netwrix extends visibility to Microsoft Azure and provides its customers with continuous control over data stored on-premises and in the cloud. This will help companies across the globe increase the effectiveness of their security programs, avoid unnecessary hardware expenses and quickly respond to ever-changing business needs."
Learn more about Netwrix Auditor on Microsoft Azure Marketplace: http://www.netwrix.com/netwrix_auditor_on_microsoft_azure.html
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments. More than 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less expense and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 90 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.