Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix continues EMEA expansion with triple-digit growth
European team drives sales and announces new go-to-market strategy for change auditing solutions
London, UK, April 28, 2015
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today reported a Q1 revenue increase of 200% across EMEA and announced a new channel-led Go-to-Market strategy for its leading change and configuration auditing software. The strategy focuses on accelerating sales through its growing partner-network and expanding its European sales, marketing and support teams across the UK, DACH, Benelux, France, Nordics, and Eastern and Southern Europe. This reflects the increasing demand for cost-effective solutions that give enterprises complete visibility across their IT environment to prevent security breaches caused by insider attacks, pass audits and minimize compliance costs, and optimize operations.
The results of regional activities in Q1 2015 show an average revenue increase of 200% across the whole EMEA region, with the largest growth rates in the UK, Southern Europe and Benelux. The key metrics by separate regions include:
- The UK market reported the highest revenue in Europe with 80% quarter over quarter growth, and is focusing on aggressive expansion and building a strong collaborative approach with its partners and customers.
- The DACH region saw sustained growth along with a 201% increase in its major enterprise customer pipeline. Acquiring more strategic partners will allow the DACH region to double its revenues by the end of the year.
- The Benelux market has focused on enterprise customers and partners, showing 300% sales growth in comparison to Q1 2014 and the best ever quarter revenue. Netwrix already has over 50 enterprise customers in Benelux, several of them with over 5,000 employees.
- Southern Europe, including Italy, Malta and Iberia, have reported an impressive start with 3,000% growth quarter over quarter, and can be named the most ambitious market. Unlike other regions, the channel strategy is more oriented on small and midsized businesses. The launch of a new MSP program will add value to Netwrix partners, providing their customers with advanced change auditing services.
- Netwrix in Eastern Europe saw 70% revenue growth and is appointing new channel partners and expanding operations in new Slovenian, Poland, and Czech Republic markets.
- With revenue growth of 123% compared to Q1 2014, the Nordic market will be the focus of significant investment during the rest of 2015 in order to exploit the major market potential.
"Growing presence in EMEA and impressive results mark a major milestone in Netwrix global expansion strategy," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Our regional sales teams and channel partners have given Netwrix a major step forward to becoming a truly worldwide company that can address compliance, security and operations needs of any organization across the globe."
"Having a dedicated regional team has made a huge difference to our performance in EMEA," said Peter Smith, Netwrix Regional Sales Manager for Europe. "Now we are drawn into much bigger deals and opportunities across the region and the number of customers, both SMB and large enterprises, has increased exponentially. This is not only the result of coordinated team work and a well-built sales methodology that we have developed over the years, but is also due to advanced Netwrix auditing technology that meets the customers’ needs perfectly."
Find out more about Netwrix activities in Europe and meet Netwrix team at Infosecurity Europe Conference & Exhibition at booth #C260 in London, United Kingdom, June 2-4, 2015.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation provides change and configuration auditing solutions that deliver complete visibility into who did what, when, and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This strengthens security, streamlines compliance and optimizes operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is named to the Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software is used by 160,000 users worldwide. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.