Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix Continues Growth with Regional ExpansionNew locations in Boston and California
Paramus, NJ, June 21, 2011
- Netwrix Corporation today announced its plans for regional expansion with two new branches located in the United States.
- Netwrix recently opened the doors to its new Boston division, which is located in Framingham, MA, just west of Central Boston. The Boston location will become the product management hub for all Netwrix products, and will be an important part of Netwrix’s goal to leverage future products and releases with customer needs and industry trends.
- Netwrix is gearing up to launch its new sales and customer support division with a location on the West Coast. The California branch will be an integral part of Netwrix’s commitment to serving the entire world.
- Netwrix’s new divisions will play key strategic roles in substantiating the company’s status as #1 for change auditing.
Michael Fimin, President and CEO, Netwrix Corporation “The core motivation behind Netwrix’s recent and forthcoming expansion is to continue meeting the needs of its broad range of customers”, said Fimin. “Our new product management branch will further enable us to zero in on the needs and desires of our customers, and in turn, reflect those desires in all future products and enhancements. By doing so, we will be able to stay on top of current and future trends of the IT industry, and bridge the gap between real-life IT needs and our product developers.”
Michael Fimin, President and CEO, Netwrix Corporation “Netwrix has established itself as #1 in change auditing by developing top-notch sales and support for a wide range of clients around the world”, said Fimin. “Netwrix already boasts a support-to-sales ratio of 10-1, meaning that we are committed to providing every client with the best possible customer support. By opening up a new office in California, Netwrix will further localize the customer experience in order to create faster response times and focused attention in all territories across the world.”
- Tweet this: #Netwrix Continues growth with regional expansion http://bit.ly/kIMBMw
- Learn more about Netwrix solutions for Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server and storage appliance auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing, network device auditing and more.
- Attend a live webinar to see for yourself why Netwrix is #1 for change auditing
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of Netwrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. This is why Netwrix is #1 for Change Auditing, selected by thousands of satisfied customers around the world. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support most types of IT systems, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, Netwrix Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Paramus, NJ.
© 2011 Netwrix Corporation. All rights reserved. Netwrix is a trademark of Netwrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Netwrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss