Netwrix extends complete visibility to AWS cloud
Netwrix Auditor is now available on Amazon Marketplace and can be effortlessly deployed in сloud-based infrastructures to ensure data security and continuous compliance
Irvine, CA, June 7, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments, announced today that Netwrix Auditor is now available for Amazon Web Services customers on AWS Marketplace. AWS customers can deploy Netwrix Auditor to strengthen data security and ensure compliance while at the same time taking full advantage of the Amazon Cloud by reducing costs and optimizing IT operations.
According to the Netwrix 2015 Cloud Security Survey, 65% of companies are concerned about security, and 40% are worried about loss of physical control over data in the cloud. Netwrix Auditor is designed for organizations that want to regain control over data stored in the cloud and track user activities to detect and prevent cyber threats. It offers the following benefits for AWS customers:
- Visibility into entire IT environment. Whether organizations choose to adopt a completely cloud-based IT infrastructure or opt for a hybrid IT environment, they will benefit from the visibility provided by Netwrix Auditor into business-critical IT systems. The platform offers a single point of access for data collected across the entire hybrid IT infrastructure, empowering organizations to ensure security, compliance and IT productivity.
- Licensing flexibility. Netwrix Auditor on AWS allows two licensing models: bring your own license (BYOL) and on-demand through an hourly subscription.
- Easy deployment. The Netwrix Auditor virtual appliance includes all prerequisites (Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL Server Express, .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 and GPMC). Deployment takes only 15 minutes and doesn’t require installation or manual provisioning.
- Technical support. Customers with Netwrix Auditor deployments in the AWS cloud qualify for Netwrix technical support services via email, phone or web 24/7/365.
- Global availability. Netwrix Auditor is available for any geographical region.
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid-cloud IT environments in order to protect data at rest, regardless of its location. It supports a wide range of systems and is empowered with RESTful API to deliver visibility and control across the entire hybrid IT infrastructure in a unified way. The platform provides cross-system security analytics to detect anomalies in user behavior and investigate threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
"The need to ensure data integrity encourages organizations to gain deeper visibility into user behavior," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "However mixed IT environments set another challenge to have an integrated view of user activities both in the hybrid and cloud environments. Complete visibility and comprehensive analytics will ensure data security and allow companies to benefit from cloud migration providing full control of user activities and data access in the cloud."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first to introduce a visibility and governance platform that supports both on-premises and hybrid cloud IT environments. More than 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less expense and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 90 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.