Netwrix Joins the VMware Technology Alliance Partner ProgramThe new partnership will extend the current portfolio of solutions for VM auditing
Paramus, NJ, October 12, 2011
- Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change auditing and compliance solutions announced today it has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program. The VMware TAP program helps technology vendors integrate their products with VMware virtualization software and deliver timely, joint solutions to mutual customers. With more than 2000 members worldwide, the VMware TAP program works with best-of-breed technology partners to provide them a comprehensive set of VMware technical and marketing services, support, tools and expertise to deliver enhanced value to joint customers.
- Netwrix currently offers 2 VMware auditing products - VMware Change Reporter & VMware Reporter for vSphere configuration reporting both available as a part of the Netwrix Change Reporter Suite. Apart from VMware auditing the Suite reports changes made to Active Directory, file servers, MS Exchange, SQL Server, virtual machines, SharePoint and more. The Change Reporter Suite provides IT managers and auditors with tracking of who changed what, when and where in IT systems and applications for security and compliance purposes. This award-winning auditing solution features real-time alerts and advanced reporting on every single change made to the entire IT infrastructure, including virtualization layer, and also integrates directly with 3rd party SIEM solutions.
- The new partnership with VMware is a strategic step towards reciprocal cooperation and boosting new developments in VM audit that will eventually result in adding new solutions to the current product portfolio.
Michael Fimin, CEO and President of Netwrix Corporation
“Enterprise IT departments have to deal with a dynamic nature of the ever-growing stack of IT infrastructure components, configuring new systems and maintaining configuration of a diverse portfolio of existing systems”, said Fimin. “With the recently added layers of virtualization and cloud computing, which contribute to even greater complexity of the stack, the ability to audit who made what change, when and where in every single system and application, at each layer, is becoming a critical necessity, because otherwise an IT department risks losing control and visibility over its IT infrastructure, resulting in security and compliance issues. VMware is a major component of the stack and support for vSphere/ESX/ESXi is strategic to Netwrix. The new partnership with VMware will further help to extend our solutions for VMware auditing.”
- Tweet this: # Netwrix Joins the VMware Technology Alliance Partner Program http://url2open.com/TAP
- Learn more about Netwrix solutions for Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server and storage appliance auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing, network device auditing and more
- Attend a live webinar to see for yourself why Netwrix is #1 for change auditing.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of Netwrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. This is why Netwrix is #1 for Change Auditing, selected by thousands of satisfied customers around the world. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support most types of IT systems, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, Netwrix Corporation is a privately held company headquartered in Paramus, NJ.
VMware (NYSE:VMW), the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, delivers customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery. VMware enables enterprises to adopt a cloud model that addresses their unique business challenges. VMware’s approach accelerates the transition to cloud computing while preserving existing investments and improving security and control. With more than 250,000 customers and 25,000 partners, VMware solutions help organizations of all sizes lower costs, increase business agility and ensure freedom of choice.
© 2011 Netwrix Corporation. All rights reserved. Netwrix is a trademark of Netwrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Netwrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss
Senior Director, Public Relations
Phone: 201-490-8840, X.964