Netwrix newest software release drives company growth in Q2 2015
A major upgrade to Netwrix Auditor adds significant value to the company’s business, bringing new integration and further industry recognition
Irvine, CA, July 28, 2015
Netwrix Corporation, a provider of IT auditing software that maximizes visibility of IT infrastructure changes and data access, today announced its results for Q2 2015, indicating consistent growth in Trailing Twelve Months (TTM) revenue for the third year in a row. Netwrix also reported a 30% quarterly increase in profits, boosted by the release of Netwrix Auditor VEGA, a major product upgrade that enables complete visibility into both security configurations and data access within the entire IT environment.
"The recent headline-making OPM data breach has shown that no one is 100% secured against a data breach," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Visibility across all levels of IT infrastructure is not just an IT trend but an essential component of a well-balanced security program that helps to overcome the limitations of the perimeter security mindset. Netwrix Auditor helps to track what is going on in your IT infrastructure and provides insight into all activities that can potentially compromise your cybersecurity."
- Netwrix presented its most significant software upgrade to date, Netwrix Auditor VEGA, which changes the way organizations find and access audit data for investigating security incidents and passing compliance audits. The official version of Netwrix Auditor VEGA became globally available on May 19th, and it has already boosted the company’s quarterly revenue by 30%.
- During Q2, Netwrix added 360 clients to its customer base, including high-profile customers such as 20th Century Fox, Alianz Belgium, the City of West Palm Beach, Colombo Stock Exchange, Lending Club, Lukoil, Samsung, the New York Giants and SurveyMonkey.
- The number of renewal deals has doubled, thus increasing the overall renewal revenue by 78% compared to Q2 2014.
Integrations and partnerships
"The company’s success in Q2 is the result of both sustainable product development and the effective integration and partnering strategy adopted by Netwrix," said John Ross, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Netwrix. "Interoperability of Netwrix Auditor with the most critical IT systems and its deep collaboration with our global partners are the key factors that help Netwrix provide greater transparency across all levels of IT infrastructure, simplify regulatory compliance and optimize operations."
- The Netwrix Auditor platform received HP ArcSight Common Event Format (CEF) certification, which allows Netwrix to pass information to the HP ArcSight SIEM platform, thus improving visibility across the entire IT environment.
- Netwrix has made a step toward the planned introduction of a Netwrix API by Spiceworks integration with the release of the Active Directory auditing app providing Active Directory auditing capabilities organically integrated into Spiceworks to track Active Directory changes and reduce time to troubleshoot security issues.
- Netwrix marked an important milestone in the expansion of its international reach by opening an office in India and establishing a strategic partnership with Bluechip Infotech, one of the largest distributors in Australia.
"Employee updates coupled with heightened security and up-time requirements mean IT professionals need new tools and technologies that give them greater visibility into what’s happening inside their network. New App Center additions from brands like Netwrix provide millions of IT professionals with the tools they need to get their jobs done," said Ed Shelton, App Center Product Marketing Manager at Spiceworks.
- Netwrix published the 2015 State of IT Changes Survey, which found that 70% of companies put their IT environment at risk of security violations and system downtime due to undocumented changes. This research received broad press coverage, including publication in the Wall Street Journal.
- Netwrix Auditor has been selected as a finalist in the Best IT Software category and a silver winner in the IT Products and Services for Enterprise (Large) category at the Network Products Guide 2015 IT World Awards.
- Netwrix has been honored as a silver winner in Security Products and Solutions for Enterprise (Medium) category and a gold winner in the Auditing category at the 2015 Info Security Products Guide Global Excellence Awards.
- Netwrix participated in several of the largest cyber security events, including the RSA Conference, Microsoft Ignite and Info Security London trade shows. The live demo of the Netwrix Auditor VEGA product received warm customer feedback.
"I like the new look and feel of Netwrix Auditor VEGA, but what I like most is the reporting improvements and more in-depth intuitive user interface," said David Cook, Engineer, Performance Services at West Monroe Partners, LLC. "The new product has helped us secure our IT infrastructure; increase awareness of who changes what, where and when; and reduce auditing costs. I would definitely recommend this product to any company of any size. I have worked with various auditing tools over the years, but I find Netwrix Auditor Vega to be at the top of my list."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation is a provider of IT auditing software that maximizes visibility into who changed what, when and where and who has access to what in the IT infrastructure. Over 6,000 customers worldwide rely on Netwrix to audit IT infrastructure changes and data access, prepare reports required for passing compliance audits and increase the efficiency of IT operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has more than 70 industry awards and was named to the Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500.
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.