Netwrix announces record results for Q3 2014
Growth throughout EMEA region demonstrates expanding company reach
Irvine, CA, November 5, 2014
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today announced its Q3 2014 results, which marked the company’s best Q3 in history. Quarter over quarter, revenue grew by 40% worldwide, while revenue specifically in the EMEA region grew by 64%, quarter over quarter. In addition, Netwrix achieved a number of significant milestones during the quarter, including the release of its Netwrix Auditor for 5 Compliance Standards.
"We continue to see rapid growth as companies in all regions wrestle with the mounting challenges of compliance and security threats," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Major security incidents have brought on a heightened demand for solutions that can not only help prevent security breaches, but also proactively prepare for the possibility of future threats. Netwrix Auditor is uniquely qualified to deliver the comprehensive change auditing for companies that need to secure their IT infrastructures."
Specific Netwrix achievements during Q3 2014 include developments in the following areas:
- Netwrix released Netwrix Auditor for 5 Compliance Standards to streamline compliance for PCI, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA and GLBA by delivering complete visibility into who did what, when and where across the entire IT infrastructure.
- Netwrix expanded its EMEA team to adequately address increased customer demand in change auditing solutions throughout the region.
- Netwrix expanded its activity on strategic alliances bringing John Ross as Vice President of Strategic Alliances to help clients re-think traditional design and develop new offerings in emerging markets. Prior to Netwrix, John has worked as a VAR, MSP, CTO in several software companies and in distribution. John Ross is responsible for developing relationships across the technology community and already succeed in establishing a new partnership with HP Technology Alliance Program to provide HP clients with integrated change and configuration auditing data.
- Netwrix extended its focus on MSPs by delivering compliance and auditing services for managed service and hosting providers’ customers.
- Netwrix expanded its reach in the Middle East with the addition of new regional distributor Bulwark Technologies.
- Netwrix increased the scale and visibility of its marketing efforts including prominent participation in SpiceWorld 2014 in Austin, TX.
Awards, Reviews and Accolades
- Netwrix Auditor was named Readers’ Choice Awards Winner in the Group Policy Management category by monthly poll of IT pros on WindowSecurity.com.
- Netwrix was included in the 2014 Inc. 5000 List for the third year in a row, demonstrating impressive 251% sales growth over three-year period.
- Netwrix Auditor for Active Directory received a favorable review by Deb Shinder of WindowsNetworking.com.
- Netwrix Auditor for VMware also received a positive review by Brien M. Posey of VirtualizationAdmin.com.
New Clients and Successes
- Netwrix added more than 250 new clients to its customer list during the quarter including Tesla Motors, Texas A&M University, U.S. Department of Agriculture, U.S. Marine Corps, Office of the Governor of Texas, Sabra Dipping, telling how Netwrix Auditor helped to secure its ICT network.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing solutions, delivers complete
visibility into who did what, when and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This streamlines
compliance, strengthens security, and simplifies root cause analysis. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is ranked
in the Top 100 US software companies in the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software
is used by 160,000 users worldwide.
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or
enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.