Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Netwrix reports outstanding Q4 and year-end results
The company starts 2016 with remarkable growth rates, upgraded product, wide industry recognition, and new strategic alliances
Irvine, CA, February 9, 2016
Netwrix Corporation, a provider of IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, today announced its record-setting results for 2015, which demonstrate a 116% revenue increase in Q4 2015 and non-stop growth over the last eight years since the company’s inception. Key highlights of 2015 also include steady growth across EMEA and the Asia Pacific region, two new product releases, sustainable development of the Netwrix MSP program, acquisition of new customers and partners, and professional recognition from top industry experts.
"The global security trends, which will drive the IT industry in 2016, are primarily associated with rapid response to cyber threats and mitigation of cyber risks," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "In 2015, Netwrix managed to achieve unprecedented growth and recognition from its customers, thus proving its leadership in the IT auditing space. In 2016, we will continue delivering complete visibility across all levels of the IT environment to empower our customers with deep understanding of what is going on across their IT infrastructures for improved security posture and better protection against data breaches."
- Customer interest toward IT auditing has demonstrated a steady increase in Netwrix Auditor sales with an average growth rate of 106% across all applications. Revenue for Q4 2015 increased by 116% compared to the fourth quarter of 2014, which helped buoy a record fiscal year 2015.
- The new channel-led Go-To-Market strategy powered the Company's increase in channel sales by 69%. Netwrix also demonstrated outstanding regional growth in Asia (158%), in EMEA (77%), and in the UK (58%).
- Growing customer loyalty resulted in a 55% growth of renewal revenues, year-over-year, with a 90% renewal rate.
- Netwrix acquired almost 2,000 new customers in 2015, including 20th Century Fox, AirWatch, Allianz, AT&T, BP, Bridgestone, Canon, Cisco, De'Longhi, Electrolux, ESET, Exxon Mobil, FireEye, Hitachi, Honda Motor, IBM, Oracle, PwC, and Verizon.
- In May 2015, Netwrix launched the major software release, Netwrix Auditor 7.0. This product is the first among its competitors to combine outstanding auditing capabilities with powerful interactive search, delegated access, and out-of-the-box compliance reports to maximize visibility into IT infrastructure changes and help companies effectively resolve security and compliance issues.
"After deploying Netwrix Auditor, we felt even more comfortable with our decision," Ivan Kovac, Security Specialist at HBOR. "Netwrix Auditor looks polished, it works super-fast, and is super-rich in its features. The recent upgrade has Interactive Search that simplifies our daily routine by instantly finding necessary audit data. Netwrix Auditor is so convenient and user-friendly, that it didn’t take much time and resources to integrate it into our IT workflow."
- In November 2015, the company announced Netwrix Auditor 7.1 with simplified access to historic audit trails and extended auditing functionality for file shares and storage systems (including EMC storage systems and NetApp filer appliances). This solution enabled customers to better understand user behavior, enhance protection against insiders, and more easily collect evidence for compliance audits.
"Having been a practitioner who used Netwrix in production payment environments, I can say that Netwrix was an invaluable auditing toolset that saved me and my organization many hours of time in our PCI audits," said David Monahan, Research Director, Security and Risk Management at EMA. "The new auditing and support features released in 7.1 provide even greater visibility and speed to get the job done and create an even greater value proposition, especially for budget conscious organizations."
"The outstanding results of 2015 indicate the effectiveness of the company’s partnering strategy," said John Ross, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Netwrix. "The sustainable development of Netwrix MSP program, the acquisition of VMware Ready status, and integration with the HP ArcSight platform show our commitment to improving visibility across all levels of IT environment for stronger security and continuous compliance."
- Netwrix continues to develop its MSP program to help providers increase the value of their offerings. The number of MSP customers has increased by 25 times, while the revenue generated by MSP grew by 386% year over year.
- The Netwrix Auditor platform received HP ArcSight Common Event Format (CEF) certification and obtained VMware Ready status. This integration provides further coverage of existing IT systems and applications for improved IT infrastructure visibility.
- Netwrix announced the integration of its Active Directory auditing app into Spiceworks, which marked a huge step toward the planned introduction of a Netwrix API. This empowers Spiceworks users to track changes and reduce time to troubleshoot Active Directory issues.
- Netwrix carried out two industry surveys revealing major problems of IT pros. Both received positive coverage from leading magazines, including the Wall Street Journal and eWeek. The 2015 State of IT Changes Survey revealed that 70% of companies put their IT environment at risk due to undocumented changes. The 2015 Cloud Security Survey identified that 65% of companies are afraid of cloud migration because of security concerns.
- Netwrix was included in the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America for the fourth time in a row.
- Netwrix Auditor became a finalist of 2016 SC Awards U.S. in the Best SME Security Solution, Best Regulatory Compliance Solution, and Best Database Security Solution categories.
- Redmond Reader's Choice Awards honored Netwrix Auditor with six industry distinctions. The product became the Platinum Winner in Security Auditor, Compliance Tool, Group Policy Manager, and SharePoint Tools/Services categories, and the Gold Winner in Active Directory Provisioning/Administration and SQL Tool categories.
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation provides IT auditing software that delivers complete visibility into IT infrastructure changes and data access, including who changed what, when and where each change was made, and who has access to what. Over 150,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to audit IT infrastructure changes and data access, prepare reports required for passing compliance audits, and increase the efficiency of IT operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 70 industry awards and was named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.