Netwrix reports accelerated growth in Q3 2017
Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced the results of Q3 2017, which reveal substantial growth across the U.S., North America and several European markets. Other highlights of the report include outstanding revenue increases in the education, consumer goods and technology sectors, as well as publication of new industry research and professional recognition from top analysts.Market momentum
- Netwrix reported over 60% quarter-to-quarter growth in the U.S. (63%), North America (68%) and the UK & Ireland (85%). Netwrix also demonstrated substantial year-over-year growth in Belgium (79%) and the Asia Pacific region (249%).
- The market demand for solutions that help organizations mitigate cyber threats and ensure data security is increasing, which resulted in considerable quarter-to-quarter growth across several industries, including education (92%) and consumer goods (124%). Netwrix also demonstrated year-to-year growth in technology industry (92%).
- Netwrix has added more than 390 new clients to its customer base, including World Travel Holdings, The Columbus Museum of Art and Tax Defense Network.
- Netwrix released the 2017 IT Risks In-Depth Report, which complements the earlier 2017 IT Risks Report by providing deeper insights into the risks faced by organizations of various sizes, verticals and regions.
- Netwrix was mentioned as a vendor in “How to Choose Between Enterprise DLP and Integrated DLP Approaches” report by Gartner.
- Netwrix Auditor was reviewed in the "On the Radar: Netwrix combats ransomware and malicious insiders with Netwrix Auditor 9.0" report by Ovum.
- Netwrix has been shortlisted for the 2017 Computing’s Security Excellence Awards in the “Security Innovation of the Year” category.
- Netwrix became finalist of the 2017 Computing’s Cloud Excellence Awards in the “Most Innovative Cloud Product or Service” category.
- Netwrix was named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the United States for the 6th year in a row.
- Netwrix exhibited at leading IT security events, including RSA Conference Asia Pacific & Japan (Singapore), Microsoft Ignite (U.S.) and ACP IT Conference (Austria).
- Netwrix signed ComputerWorld as a value-added reseller in the UK to enable better support for local customers.
The increase in headline-making data breaches, especially those caused by insider misuse or negligence, forces organizations to be more vigilant and make more efforts to establish stricter control over who is doing what in their IT environments. As a result, we are seeing a growing demand for solutions that not only provide visibility into user behavior, but also enable high-level assessment of security risks — all to help organizations take prompt action against cyber threats and protect sensitive data from exfiltration and loss
Michael Fimin, CEO and Co-founder of Netwrix.
Netwrix Corporation is a software company focused exclusively on providing IT security and operations teams with pervasive visibility into user behavior, system configurations and data sensitivity across hybrid IT infrastructures to protect data regardless of its location. Over 10,000 organizations worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect and proactively mitigate data security threats, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase the productivity of their IT teams.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 140 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170