Netwrix reports sustainable growth in EMEA and worldwide in Q1 2018
Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for data security and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced its results for Q1 2018, which indicate 26% global sales growth and substantial revenue increase across multiple sectors, including financial services, government and technology. Netwrix also reports sustainable growth in the UK, France and the DACH region; new partnerships; charity and research initiatives; and recognition from industry experts.Market momentum
The 2018 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report showed that hacking is now the most common cause of data breaches, and use of stolen credentials is the top method used. This demonstrates that many organizations still lack the visibility they need into what users are doing in their IT environments so they can protect their data from insider and outsider threats. With the deadline for GDPR compliance quickly approaching, companies have little time to provide evidence that their security measures are working and their systems and data are under control. As a result, we expect a surge of interest in products that empower organizations to keep track of user behavior, quickly detect suspicious activities and prioritize their security efforts to protect critical assets.
Steve Dickson, CEO of Netwrix
- Netwrix reported 26% global sales growth compared to Q1 2017, as well as substantial revenue increase in EMEA (122%), the UK (156%), France (29%) and the DACH region (128%).
- The growing demand for solutions for data security enabled Netwrix to demonstrate growth across several sectors, including financial services (36%), government (46%) and technology (57%).
- Netwrix launched new global channel program designed to accelerate growth across all regions and create a proactive partner community network for addressing all industry verticals, routes to market and sizes.
- Netwrix announced a partnership agreement with Concept Searching to bring even more visibility into IT infrastructures through data discovery and data classification capabilities.
- In January 2018, Netwrix released the 2018 Netwrix Cloud Security Report, which showed that 39% of organizations blame their own IT teams for security incidents in the cloud.
- In March 2018, Netwrix released the 2018 Netwrix Cloud Security: In-Depth Report, which unveiled survey findings specific to various industries and regions.
- Netwrix and SysAdmin Magazine announced the winners of the 2018 SysAdmin Blog Awards, which recognize the most tech-savvy blogs for their commitment to sharing valuable knowledge with IT professionals worldwide.
- Netwrix became a finalist in the Best Database Security Solution category of the SC Awards for the third consecutive year.
- Netwrix was approved by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) to provide Continuing Privacy Education (CPE) credits and increase cybersecurity awareness in the IT community.
- In January 2018, Netwrix announced its support for UNICEF USA’s "Hurricane Harvey: Help Children Weather the Storm" initiative, which helps children affected by Hurricane Harvey get back to school in safe learning environments.
- In March 2018, Netwrix co-founder Michael Fimin supported several non-profit organizations based in the company’s home of Orange County, California, including Surfrider Foundation, Mission Hospital, Laguna Beach High School and San Clemente’s Casa Romantica.
Netwrix champions cybersecurity to ensure a brighter digital future for any organization. Netwrix's innovative solutions safeguard data, identities, and infrastructure reducing both the risk and impact of a breach for more than 13,500 organizations across 100+ countries. Netwrix empowers security professionals to face digital threats with confidence by enabling them to identify and protect sensitive data as well as to detect, respond to, and recover from attacks.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number: 888 - 638 - 9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.
Erin Jones, Avista PR for Netwrix
Phone: 704 - 664 - 2170