Netwrix enjoys continuous growth in Q1 2015 fueled by regional expansion
Netwrix marks new milestones with extensive revenues in several regions, new strategic alliances and remarkable industry recognition
Irvine, CA, May 12, 2015
Netwrix Corporation, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today announced the results for Q1 2015 that demonstrate continued momentum of the company’s Trailing Twelve Months (TTM) revenue, which has been growing for two and a half consecutive years, including a triple-digit revenue increase in the EMEA region and new Australian and New Zealand market. Netwrix has also strengthened its position as an industry leader by establishing several key alliances, developing its channel and MSP programs, gaining recognition from global security experts and releasing a new freeware product that helps companies strengthen security and prevent insider misuse.
"Cyber-attacks are becoming more targeted and sophisticated, and businesses no longer can ensure the integrity of their data without having complete visibility into what is going on across their critical systems," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "The Netwrix 2015 State of IT Changes Survey revealed that auditing technologies continue to capture customers’ interest, and Netwrix Auditor perfectly matches their needs, helping companies all over the world establish comprehensive change management processes to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure business continuity."
Key metrics for the Q1 2015 include:
- Consistent growth of the company’s Trailing Twelve Months (TTM) revenue for two and a half years demonstrates Netwrix’s success in meeting the increased industry need for complete visibility across all critical IT systems.
- Netwrix continues expansion across several regions apart from the US, including 400% revenue increase in Australia and New Zealand, and an average 200% growth in EMEA region compared to Q1 2014.
- Netwrix acquired more than 300 new customers, including AirWatch, BNP Paribas, iGate and TrueCar, and increased the number of renewals by 50% quarter over quarter.
- Netwrix meets the market demand for tools that help with privileged accounts monitoring and released Netwrix Effective Permissions Reporting Tool, which is a freeware solution that helps to prevent insider misuse by showing who has access to what in Active Directory and file shares.
"The key factor that helps Netwrix stay on the front line of the cyber security industry is our focus on developing long-term partnerships to provide deeper integration with other critical IT services," said John Ross, Vice President of Strategic Alliances at Netwrix. "Development of Netwrix programs for channel and managed service providers, as well as integration with HP ArcSight platform and achieving VMware Ready status, show our commitment to ensure interoperability and improve visibility for enhanced security and sustainable compliance."
Main highlights for Strategic Alliances include:
- Netwrix Auditor platform received HP ArcSight Common Event Format (CEF) certification and obtained VMware Ready status. This integration provides further coverage of existing IT systems and applications for improved visibility across IT infrastructure.
- Netwrix continues to accelerate growth in the MSP community and helps MSPs to increase the value of their offerings by providing comprehensive auditing mechanisms to ensure security of customer data.
- Development of a new Netwrix service offering for MSP partners around Secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) and VDI, which allows MSP customers to confidently deploy virtual desktops, thus driving further adoption of DaaS technology.
Netwrix received a number of awards and reviews during Q1 2015:
- In a review performed by Dave Mitchell from IT Pro Editor's Choice Netwrix Auditor 6.5 was awarded the maximum of five stars.
- Netwrix Auditor received a positive review from Network Computing Magazine.
- Netwrix Auditor has been selected as a finalist in the Auditing category of the 2015 Info Security's Global Excellence Awards.
- Netwrix Auditor for Exchange was recognized as 1st Runner Up in the Exchange Reporting category of the Readers' Choice Awards at MSExchange.org.
- Netwrix Auditor was named a finalist for Bench Tested Product of the Year in the Software and Services category of the Network Computing Awards 2015.
Underlining the company achievements during Q1, customers continue to compliment Netwrix Auditor for its effectiveness and value.
"We quickly recognized all Netwrix Auditor benefits," said Nigel Lim, IT Manager at ADEKA Singapore Pte Ltd. "Regular reporting helps us meet internal policy requirements, particularly guarding against security incidents, it is the best for quick submission at the request of the Head Office. That is why our choice was obvious."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation provides change and configuration auditing solutions that deliver complete visibility into who did what, when, and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This strengthens security, streamlines compliance and optimizes operations. Founded in 2006, Netwrix is named to the Inc. 5000 list and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software is used by 160,000 users worldwide. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
E.S. Jones Public Relations
Your questions and feedback are always welcome. Please dial our toll-free number, 888-638-9749, or enter your question details here and we will reply as soon as possible.