February 2013 news: five Info Security awards, free change auditing tools, 2012 revenue growth and more
Netwrix wins five Info Security's Global Excellence Awards
Netwrix Change Reporter Suite is proud to be recognized with five awards by the industry's leading information security research and advisory guide third year in a row:
- Gold Award in Auditing
- Two Silver Awards in Forensics; Fraud Prevention and Auditing
- Two Bronze Awards in Best Security Software; Security Products and Solution for Small Businesses and SOHO
Try award-winning Netwrix change auditing solution now:
Top 5 freeware IT infrastructure auditing tools
Get all the frustration and help desk burden out of the way with Netwrix award-winning freeware change auditing tools for IT pros.
- Netwrix Active Directory Change Reporter - Download
- Netwrix Exchange Change Reporter - Download
- Netwrix File Server Change Reporter - Download
- Netwrix SQL Server Change Reporter - Download
- Netwrix VMware Change Reporter - Download
Netwrix announces 2012 revenue growth of 65%
Netwrix announces 65% growth in global revenues and over 70% in the US alone for 2012 over the same period in 2011. Read the press release to discover the key highlights of 2012.
APT threats make change auditing more critical than ever
Find account lockout source and fix faster for free
With BYOD devices being used more often the number of account lockout incidents has increased. Find out how to resolve AD account lockouts in real-time without help desk involvement in our blog post.
New HIPAA 2013 changes require more organizations to comply
The new HIPAA 2013 omnibus ruling has been released in January. Read the blog post to learn more about the changes and their consequences.