Banks, credit unions, insurance companies,
Risk Assessment: Unveil Hidden Risks and Minimize Your Attack Surface
About this webinar
Effective IT risk management requires continuous risk assessment and mitigation. Netwrix Auditor 9.5 makes it easy to understand your current risk profile, pinpoint and prioritize your vulnerabilities, and know what steps to take to remediate them, so you can maintain security and regulatory compliance.
Watch our webinar and learn how to:
- Identify security gaps in your IT infrastructure
- Get actionable data to reduce risks
- Establish a continuous risk assessment and mitigation process
Active Directory 101: Install and Configure AD Domain Services
This webinar covers the first section of Exam 70-742, which focuses on effective installation and administration of Active Directory. In addition to providing step-by-step training from an AD expert, the session also explores the potential pitfalls of AD configuration and ways to ensure your configuration enhances the security of your IT environment.
Register for this session to learn:
- How to install and configure domain controllers (DCs)
- Best practices for creating AD users and computers
- How to effectively approach AD group and organizational unit (OU) management
- How Netwrix Auditor’s reporting functionality can help you identify security gaps in your AD configuration and maintain good IT hygiene