Refer to the table below for possible reasons and solutions:
|1260 / 1060||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of SharePoint farm <ID> due to the following error: <error>. As a result, changes to the farm properties, features and solutions may not be reported correctly.||
- Access to this Web site has been blocked.
- Access is denied (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED)).
- Some or all identity references could not be translated.
|Do one of the following depending on the error:
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration --> Application Management --> Configure quotas and locks --> <target site collection> and change its "No access" lock status to a more permissive one. Alternatively, you can unlock your site using SharePoint Management Shell.
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration --> Web Applications --> <target web application> --> User Permissions and set them to "Open Items".
- This error is most likely due to the fact that the account under which the SharePoint service or the SharePoint WebApplication Pool is running has been removed from the AD domain but left in the service accounts portion of SharePoint. If this is the case, contact your SharePoint administrator.
- If this does not resolve the issue, contact Netwrix Technical Support
|1261 / 1061||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of web application <ID>.|
|1262 / 1062||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of site collection <ID>.|
|1263 / 1063||Unable to make the configuration snapshot for feature <ID>.|
|1264 / 1064||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of solution <ID>.|
|1265 / 1065||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of permission policy <ID> for web application <ID>.|
|1266 / 1066||Unable to make the configuration snapshot of server <ID>.|