||How to upgrade Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory?
||In order to upgrade Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory please perform the following steps:
- Run Task Scheduler, select Task Scheduler Library, stop and then disable Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory scheduled tasks for all managed domains (Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory scheduled tasks have the following format: NetWrix Management Console – Active Directory Change Reporter - %domain name%)
- Run Task Manager, navigate to the Processes tab and make sure ADCR.exe processes are not running, stop them if necessary.
- Make sure the Netwrix Auditor Console is closed and run the installation package of the Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory
- Follow the installation wizard steps until it is finished.
- When the installation process finishes, run Task Scheduler and enable Netwrix Auditor - Active Directory scheduled tasks which were disabled on step 1 above
- Make sure configuration wasn’t changed during the upgrade:
- Open the Netwrix Auditor Console, expand the managed domain node, select Active Directory node, navigate to the right pane and make sure it is enabled and contains the reports recipient list.
- Select any recipient email from the list, click edit and then click Verify, make sure you receive test email. If the test email wasn’t delivered navigate to the Netwrix Auditor Console>Settings>Email notifications and make sure SMTP settings are correct.