||How do I migrate NetWrix Event Log Manager to other computers?
- Install NetWrix Event Log Manager on a new computer.
- Stop the product scheduled task.
- Stop the NetWrix Event Log Manager scheduled task on the old computer.
- Copy the following files to the same location on the new computer:
- The entire contents of the C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NetWrix\ directory (for Windows XP/2003); C:\ProgramData\NetWrix\ directory (for Windows Vista/7/2008);
- All XML and TXT files from the installation folder;
- Data and Rules subfolders from the installation folder.
- Copy the Audit Archive content to the corresponding location on the new computer.
- On the old server, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/NetWrix (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/NetWrix for a 64-bit OS), right-click the NetWrix key and select Export. Copy the exported file to the new computer and merge it to the registry.
- Start NetWrix Event Log Manager, disable and then enable it again, which will create the scheduled task for the product.