||Web Portal shows no images just red boxes. Whats the case?
||The issue occurs because IIS cannot display images because of configuration.
||To address the issue, enable the Static content feature within IIS.
In Windows 7:
- Go to Control panel - Programs and features - Turn Windows features on or off.
- Navigate to Internet Information Services (IIS) - World Wide Web Services - Common HTTP features.
- Make sure that the checkbox in front of the Static content is enabled.
In WIndows 2008:
- Navigate to Server manager - Roles - Web server, find the Role services in the right pane, click Add role services.
- Enable Static content under Common HTTP features.