Send Knowledge Base Article
The article has been sent to your inbox successfully.
We never share your data
Reports data source error
KB1549 | Last review: Apr 03, 2013 | Netwrix Auditor for File Servers | All versions
|Symptoms||When trying to view a report, the following error is returned:
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'DS'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
|Resolution||To resolve this issue, perform the following steps:
1. Go to the Report Manager URL.
2. Try to open the problematic report.
3. When the error appears, switch to the blue Properties tab.
4. On the left-hand side, click "Data Sources".
5. Select "A shared data source" and select the following path "/NetWrix FS Change Reporter/Data Source".
6. Click Apply.
7. Try opening the report again.
Was this information helpful?